Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

On my wiki, I’m wrestling with tagging him alt-right. I mean, he’s headed for that iceberg and it’s fated; it is his destiny. I might as well do it now and not have to worry about when he rips his side open.

Meh. Done.

https://tonyortega.org/2017/02/01/the-odd-and-slightly-troubling-thing-elon-musk-and-l-ron-hubbard-have-in-common/

10 Likes

If he’s one of those “open minded people who listens to both sides” but only votes on the right, he’s not just a “right voter” , he’s a dishonest alt-right voter.

Centrists who only vote for the right are alt-right.

9 Likes

Going with the greater transphobe. He really hates his daughter.

12 Likes
9 Likes

Now now, we’ll have none of that woke nonsense here. You should know that ‘alt-right’ is a politically correct term.
For fascist.
Just call him a fascist.

13 Likes

Maybe he can use Sailfish OS.

Or MeeGo.

4 Likes

I mean it would just be an Android fork with poor security, lots of bloat, and misleading branding like all the others wouldn’t it?

ETA
And it would also be a catastrophic failure he could blame on someone else.

Extra Edit

And it would be just like a Tesla: much more expensive and badly built than its competitors but they’d spend millions pretending that they, and he in particular, invented smart phones.

12 Likes

Headed? I’m curious why you think it’s headed, rather than already there for a long time.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Think he’ll probably close down the Ireland operation as it looks like they’ll lose the GDPR one stop shop status. That will bleed the company.

ETA
Blatantly illegal firing email is illegal shock.

23 Likes

LOL, he didn’t even bother checking on the laws in Ireland first, did he?

12 Likes

Who needs lawyers when you’re Hardcore.

16 Likes

Except that in the meantime he will have become the Inventor of Android…

Why check on something that doesn’t, or at least has never, applied to you? You have just spent a decade illegally testing multi-ton killer robots on public roads and nobody has done anything about it!

12 Likes

23 Likes

“Ha, we’re not falling for that! We’ll let someone sensible like Jeff Bezos do it.” :neutral_face:

7 Likes
17 Likes

rejoicing

11 Likes

You’re right, I did lose a million dollars last year. I expect to lose a million dollars this year. I expect to lose a million dollars next year. You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I’ll have to close this place in… 60 years.
– Charles Foster Kane (Citizen Kane, 1941) on running his newspaper

Just add a couple of zeros here and there to keep up with the insanity of it all.

14 Likes
14 Likes
6 Likes