Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Elon’s remaining user base seems like the kind of crowd that is a lot more likely to choose gray than blue.

15 Likes
11 Likes

American Wrestling GIF

6 Likes

First, this is not a good sign for DeSantis, as Musk doesn’t have all that much pull, his actual fan base is much smaller but makes itself seem big through trickery. Actual influence has been insignificant.

Second, Musk doesn’t have that great a track record in choosing who to back recently. His early raffle ticket wins make him seem cleverer than he really is. His only real trick is to hog the spotlight and not notice how the company like SpaceX was actually being run behind his back.

Third, this looks like a sour grapes moment, with Elon snubbing the other Florida Man for not accepting his oh so generous offer to return to Twitter. Not really a glowing endorsement.

14 Likes

shut up elon…

basketball wives nobody cares GIF by VH1

15 Likes

What he also doesn’t have, AFAIK, is a swarm of dark money “charities” to funnel money for political purposes, like the Kochs and others have. (Although he could use their networks, and might have, because they obscure the donors.)

7 Likes

Imagine he was competent and had put all that money into that. We would be completely fucked

6 Likes

I’m hoping that the whole mess of Twitter and the loans brings him down like a House of Crypto. He’ll always have Fuck You money, but the sooner he doesn’t have Fuck Everyone money, the better.

giphy

15 Likes
15 Likes

I could see him as a Trump-like figure. Even if all his major businesses fall apart, he will always have enough money to present himself as a billionaire.

6 Likes

And none too soon, I dare say.

(No, I didn’t fall for it either.)

13 Likes

I only have a small Twitter following and I don’t post often. According to Twitter’s metrics, the last couple of tweets I’ve made have had close to zero impressions, even days after tweeting. Not that I care or anything, but that’s pretty shockingly low. That tells me that essentially nobody is looking at my tweets anymore.

Well done, Elon.

12 Likes

Meanwhile, in Ireland…

9 Likes

@robertmckenna had a link about the story above too

i love that she’s sueing them. it also must be nerve-wracking to want to work to support your family, and not even be allowed into the office :confused:

12 Likes

Or the servers that add up the impressions and display them to you just stopped working and nobody knew about it or was there to fix it.

8 Likes

Anything is possible. I recently requested an export of my data and it took over a week to occur. This normally takes a couple days.

7 Likes
13 Likes

https://archive.ph/kFsUc

4 Likes

So, left-leaning Twitter users are abandoning the site, and the existing 4chan crowd are flocking to follow their favorite hatemongers. Got it.

23 Likes

Horror vacui

13 Likes