Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Apparently it’s a prop gun from some sci-fi game. Or so some have said.

6 Likes

The guy has enough money to buy any kind of gun he wants—the flintlock pistols used in the Burr/Hamilton duel, the 44 Magnum Clint Eastwood used in Dirty Harry, a real-life ray gun—and he posts pictures bragging about his non-functional prop replicas? What a freaking loser.

8 Likes

Even a stranger thing to have on your nightstand

ETA: also, why does this allegedly homeless man have a nightstand?

10 Likes

You need somewhere to put your toy guns?

5 Likes

Apparently the thing is broken too.

7 Likes

I was right!

2 Likes

The man is still mentally in college dorm mentality, a superficial idea of what is cool. It is becoming more and more obvious that his only value to his companies was the money he brought and the cargo cult worship of spaceships and fast electric cars. That cargo cult sort of geekery extends to his attempts to use Coke and toy guns to win geek cachet. Or at least some likes from other toxic bros.

7 Likes

I’ve heard him described as a man who is somehow going through adolescence and a midlife crisis simultaneously.

19 Likes
7 Likes

The cheap gold lamp and possible Gideon bible in the background suggest he may actually be holed up in a hotel. Or maybe he hired TFG’s interior designers.

4 Likes

Yes. In a post on the bbs. By @fnordius.

7 Likes

If he’s both the puppet and puppeteer doesn’t that mean he’s just an autonomous being with human agency, like Pinocchio?

5 Likes

it’s like a suicide note

12 Likes

Was going to expect the ick of used condoms but then I remembered he has a devotion to the continuation of his white race so doesn’t use them.

7 Likes

it’s not like he’s gonna get himself pregnant

achievement unlocked: least fuckable billionaire

6 Likes

Hence the ponies

I know what you’re referring to but still, this comment evokes images of ponies in bedrooms that none of us need in our heads. (And apparently the rumors about the circumstances of Catherine the Great’s death were false)

I think that’s his pee jar up to the right.

He’s going into his Howard Hughes phase soon.

6 Likes

Gee, what a surprise that he picked Vindman!

8 Likes

Yeah, you’d be an fool to think that those two don’t communicate daily.

Trump or Putin, take your pick.

3 Likes