Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

“I’m not interested in labelling myself politically or otherwise”

Any time someone says that, all I hear is “I’m a conservative but too chickenshit to say so publicly”.

15 Likes

When you’re a hack-for-hire, your politics are Benjamin’s. However, he seems to have fallen down the kool-aid hole.

5 Likes

It was reported by Kate Conger on the 29th that fertility benefits were going to be reduced by half, so that’s another quick change.

The company missed payments to and then renegotiated its contract with Carrot, a benefits provider for fertility services including egg and sperm freezing and in vitro fertilization, according to two people close to the company. On Thursday, Carrot notified Twitter employees that the fertility benefit amount would be halved in the new year. A representative for Carrot did not respond to requests for comment.

Considering all of the kitchen equipment which will be part of that auction on the 17th, I’m guessing “snacks” means “a vending machine.”

6 Likes

Gonna bet that dudes get the benefits, and ladies not at all = 50%

8 Likes

You know- when I was in the marines they provided three meals a day!

/s

9 Likes

It’s been less than ten weeks since Elon closed the Twitter deal. I mean, not that Twitter was at the peak of corporate health previously, but come on.

I guess this is what happens when a billionaire gets high off his own farts.

11 Likes
5 Likes

From the wtf department.

2 Likes

Sounds more like stock market manipulation than deranged Musk assistance. Buy Tesla shares. Make it seem like Tesla is moving into a new market. Wait for price to rise. Sell shares. Profit.

Also: a supersonic electric VTOL jet? How does that even work? Electric…Jet…

9 Likes

… well, you see, you pressurize the, um, :thinking:

7 Likes

You use Blockchain?

12 Likes

first we have to increase the velocity of the stack

13 Likes

Sounds like he has poor quality sperm too. Maybe he should increase his tanning routine?

11 Likes

Technically all you need is a heat source1), and I understand Tesla’s batteries already can generate a lot of that. Albeit perhaps a bit too spontaneously.

1) Which is why nuclear powered jets and ramjets are possible. Never got past the proof of concept/early prototype stage, though.

3 Likes

There’s also this, which would maybe technically qualify as a jet. But the technology is far from being practical for anything than ultralight drones and even further from supersonic speeds.

4 Likes

I’m a conservative with ties to far right extremism that I can’t admit to and pretend to do my job properly.

6 Likes

Zoë Schiffer’s comments on Twitter on the cut benefits included one pointing out that the commuter benefits are required by law to reduce air pollution. Twitter isn’t under the 50 employee minimum… yet.

You build hype by playing that line Elon was given in Iron Man 2 over and over. Meanwhile, NASA is working on modifying a prop plane with batteries and electric motors.

2 Likes

Fans man, big ass fans.

Half Baked Yes GIF

sorry about the supersonic, Kevin, like, thinks it sounds extra cool, you know, like next level.

2 Likes
10 Likes

Probably a cover for his performance issues. Why else does he have to make a big show of his cars?

6 Likes