Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

7 Likes

Still going great! :+1:

10 Likes

Of all the sources, they lead with that one and didn’t address the user by the handle, @s2pidfuck? At least they confirmed with Travis Brown, who is still paying for API access for exactly this reason.

@travisbrown on 2nd February: "Is it justified to give a fascist a small amount of money in order to show what a failure that fascist is in a way that's likely to cost the fascist a larger amount of money?"  Poll results, 40.2% Sure, go for it.

@travisbrown on 9th February: I love that I'm no on the record sharying my observations about THE Cumshot Gamer, it's even better than when I was quoted by CNN talking about Miley Cyrus fan accounts

4 Likes

Lord! This thing gets uglier each time they revise it. Honestly, who would want this thing? Please tell me there is some reason that the finish on the doors doesn’t match the rest of the body. I mean a good, intentional reason.

6 Likes

fem

This thread writing itself!

7 Likes

Also, it looks that Tesla is sticking with unconventional headlights as it moves to the beta prototype. The light bars are similar to the prototype from the original unveiling in 2019

Pretty sure “unconventional headlights” are going to be illegal in most markets around the world

9 Likes

He’s got a tweet up highlighting a line in a story that says the taliban are hooked on Twitter.

Is he using that as a selling point?

10 Likes

“Twitter went down because an employee accidentally deleted data, and there was nobody left on the team responsible due to Elon Musk’s cuts, report says”

9 Likes

the article that one links to is interesting

including this bit

When people pass each other in the halls, we’re told that the standard greeting is “where are you interviewing?” and “where do you have offers?” The 8th floor is still stocked with beds, and employees have to reserve them in advance.

“Most weeknights, they are fully booked,” another current employee said.

:pouting_cat:

12 Likes

He needs to be stopped from having a monopoly. Another monopoly.

14 Likes

10 Likes

“The biggest killer worldwide among executives, accounting for over 60% of Medicare costs and death is heart attacks.”

6 Likes

Things are getting pretty desperate over at Twitter. Wonder what the Tesla board thinks of this tweet.

6 Likes
7 Likes

@andreachorst: The art is lovely (as usual for Twitter 1.0), the concept/strategy itself is TERRIBLE!  @antonschulz: Thank you!  But all of that was created long before the acquisition.  Again, not meant for making money out of regular users, but... small business.

A week old, but it was on TwitterIsGoingGreat.

But then came the “freezing festival” (ć‡ç”ç„­ă‚Š; touketsu matsuri). Without warning, Twitter permanently shuttered a crop of Japanese accounts. This didn’t go unnoticed by JP Twitter users, who trended several terms such as ć‡ç”ç„­ă‚Š and ă‚ąă‚«ă‚Šăƒłăƒˆć‡ç” (akaunto touketsu, account freeze).

One victim was the popular account Marshmallow (@marshmallow_qa), a system for receiving anonymous messages that uses AI to filter out hate and vitriol. Some popular VTubers (Virtual YouTubers) also found themselves locked out.

The apparent cause was Twitter pushing out new automated bot detection rules. Musk has vowed to clear Twitter of malicious spam bots. (As part of this policy, Twitter announced this week it’ll start charging for API access.) However, the rules appear to squash an unknown number of valid, human-run accounts as well.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Every home has a deed restriction that requires you let him sleep on your couch.

13 Likes

Wtf is this supposed to mean?

9 Likes

Elon seriously does not understand where milk comes from.

6 Likes

That he needs a milk bottle jammed up his nethers.

9 Likes