8 Likes
7 Likes

What an excellent time for an authoritarian to being making deals with him

5 Likes

Because itā€™s the same?

7 Likes

wat?Ā 

10 Likes

An oppressive government spying on every aspect of your private life is exactly the same as a private citizen responding to your public comments.

13 Likes

Butā€¦wokeā€¦and Stasiā€¦in the same sentenceā€¦thatā€¦wat?

Never mind, why am I even wasting time trying to figure out what goes on in that guyā€™s head?

18 Likes

My basic response to it, just a little more complete than your wat, which also encapsulates what goes on in his head:
ā€œhorse ass pussy nazi says what?ā€

3 Likes

Heā€™s complaining that government spies arenā€™t giving him enough attention? ā€œI was in the shower last night, and none of the cameras were active!ā€

Okay, whatever Elon.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll just go with projection. Musk would like to control the world through Twitter like a sort of panopticon. Itā€™s not working so that must mean some one else already succeededā€¦ His enemies!

9 Likes

Btw. for those who havenā€™t seen it: that movie is pretty good.

9 Likes

No one asks the flipside question: How many users and influencers were driven away by Muskā€™s action and what did that cost Twitter?

Hopefully advertisers will start thinking about their ads appearing next to these awful people.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Hereā€™s an idea Elon. Stop being an taint

10 Likes

Time to break this one out again.

6 Likes

giphy

11 Likes
11 Likes

ā€œfound no evidence that the algorithm was biased against himā€

I think the problem here is poor requirements. The issue Elon is concerned about is not if his tweets are being restricted by the algorithm, it is that the algorithm should be rewritten to amplify his tweets.

Poor requirements from business partners is a very common issue in development

10 Likes

ā€œThe federal government is now investigating after an animal rights advocacy group accused the biotech company of flouting hazardous materials lawsā€

ohhā€¦ so this is where covid came from. ( i jest. i think. )

8 Likes