Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

All political beliefs – conservative, libertarian, Nazi, and both-sides centrist alike.

9 Likes
5 Likes

:popcorn:

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Well, that solves my question of what to do with my account that I never use any more. Taking care of it for me.

Actually, I can think of two reasons to do this:

1. The innocuous one is CYA purging servers of personal data as proactive GDPR compliance: “sorry, we don’t have any data on you any more, so no need to ask us to delete it, or for cops to ask about it.” Verdict: unlikely
  2. An announcement like this generates traffic: “Hm, I better log in just to see if my account still exists.” Verdict: more likely, but I doubt Phony Stark is that smart
  3. Most likely: a simple petty desire to excommunicate the nonbelievers and the deadweights.
5 Likes

My guess was it’s from being mad at NPR not continuing to use their account and arbitrarily threatening to give it away, and now he’s trying to back up and make that seem like a reasoned policy somehow.

5 Likes

Also: I bet there’s cash to be made auctioning off low-character usernames. I don’t know if this is the primary reason for doing this, but at a glance it looks like plenty of one-, two-, and three-character usernames are inactive.

All Elmo has left is to try to monetize everything, and a purge seems like a great way (or, a “great” way) to create such opportunities.

5 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

Can’t even get the majority of people that pay to say it’s better.

Who didn’t see this coming? Surprised it took this long:

7 Likes
2 Likes

It looks like a s#!*y hearse designed by an 8 year old.

9 Likes

Twitter is only fun for sociopaths Elon. For everyone else it is a gazing pool of angst and regret.

9 Likes

from here

8 Likes

It’s a shame that people have been depending on online memories not vanishing some day.

Untitled

4 Likes

IMG_8516

7 Likes

Wow, talk about unwarranted optimism

“It could be weaponized,” says Hicks, who worries that dead individual or brand accounts could be taken over and resuscitated to post content they never would have when alive, harming their reputation.

Could? And the sun could rise tomorrow.

9 Likes

To be fair, criticizing Elon “Free Speech” Musk on Twitter is an act of heresy that does violate Twitter’s Community Double Standards.

2 Likes

See - now I can invite Tuckems!

5 Likes