Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Elon has clearly never read the last sentence of that error message

6 Likes
4 Likes

The only good tweet is a … silent? … tweet.

2 Likes

Tweets are for the birds!

3 Likes

It’s got to be tough burning all your bridges when you’re a billionaire. Keep at it Muck, I know you can do it!

12 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

and here i thought geniuses would be good at math :thinking:

3 Likes

Also, luv how “Hispanic” is not a race, legally speaking, but it is when it’s convenient for racist talking points.

5 Likes

And there’s an odd lack of white-on-white. I guess it never happens, right? /s

3 Likes

It covers a lot, but the middle is about Musk and Twitter.

11 Likes
7 Likes

There’s no white on white, black on black or hispanic on hispanic because the graph focuses on interracial violence.

ETA: wait, maybe I need this to be telegraphed to me… is this sarcasm because they complain about media only focusing on “white on black” while showing a graph that only depicts interracial violence?

1 Like
6 Likes

musk reposted it from a user called “end wokeness” - a user he continues to allow to operate on his site mind you - and his own comments were basically, see the media is lying

the data presented in that way is a long standing trope trying to convince white people that they are the oppressed victims of racial violence

that’s false. full stop.

systematic racism exists. the richest man in the world broadcasting this sort of utter bs on what was until recently one of the most influential social media platforms on the planet is actually itself an example of that entrenched racism

6 Likes

Thanks @gatto . My “need to telegraph” was more related to Ricky comment. I feel his “joke” fell flat on my caffeine deprived self this morning. But the reminder is always welcomed.

Anyway, more stupid musk things:

4 Likes

Somebody has been putting formaldehyde on his weed.

6 Likes

IMG_8456

7 Likes

He’s not wrong though. I trust that platform to be a propaganda outlet and dumpster filre

5 Likes