Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

And Twitter and Facebook were blocked in Egypt well before that.

What happened on Twitter was the chattering class spectating and speculating about what was really happening on the ground.

3 Likes

For months now, the Spaces team has been operating without most of the institutional knowledge it accumulated since Twitter added live audio conversations in 2021

If you’ve lost all the institutional knowledge from something that’s only 2 years old, you’ve done screwed up.

9 Likes

the article says the data includes video, and they were able to talk to some of the drivers

apparently, there are close to 5,000 reports in the file and 1,000 of those resulted in accidents. also fun, tesla representatives had explicit instructions to never to give any written information to drivers. everything was to be done verbally

7 Likes
5 Likes

Very akin to Animal Farm, “Some data needs to be more transparent for some than others”

7 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t know how much I believe imminent, it’s already lasted far, far longer than I expected.

8 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Is he playing greatest dumbest hits again? This seems very familiar.

3 Likes
7 Likes

How assholes can oppress their own daughters?

11 Likes

He does it to score asshole points, which are worth nothing, because he’s an asshole who is unable to think or care about anyone other than himself.

4 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

:astonished:

6 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

8 Likes

6 Likes