Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Twitter did not respond to a request for comment.

Baloney. Or rather, :poop:

1 Like

Twitter has been evicted from their offices in Boulder.

8 Likes

So how will the loss of the office affect the people being told they have to come into the office to work? I suppose they could cluster around the building-“see? I’m as close as I can get!”

6 Likes

Given his usual MO?

He’ll fire them.

9 Likes

or completely ignore them while they still get paid even while not showing up to work because he has zero clue what’s going on at his own company

7 Likes

I figure at least one of them will tweet at him where should they go now, and then he’ll fire them all by tweet.

5 Likes

Remember that kid that reminded the teacher that they forgot to assign the homework?
Here are they now!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

Now do the San Francisco office!

4 Likes

How about no?

2 Likes

Ah yes, Sulla, the dictator whose only real achievement was to put force in charge – because of course after that, all his reactionary reforms only lasted until some other man with a sword felt like changing them. He gets a very deserved shout out in Spartacus, where the villain is too good to act like him.

Crassus: Are you not aware of Rome’s most ancient law? That no General may enter the city at the head of his armed legions?

Glabrus: Sulla did.

Crassus: Sulla? To the infamy of his name! To the utter damnation of his line. No, my young friend. One day I shall cleanse this Rome which my fathers bequeathed me. I shall restore all the traditions that made her great. It follows that I can not come to power or defend myself by an act which betrays the most sacred tradition of all.

I assume Musk doesn’t know the history, he just saw the word dictator and assumed it went well, right?

9 Likes

He seems to be a fan of history podcasts, but learns all the wrong lessons from them. Mike Duncan (History of Rome, Revolutions) is not a fan of EM and has used him as an example of the Great Idiot Theory of History. EM still promotes his podcasts regardless.

7 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes

tl;dr =

~ 10 times more deadly than a regular car piloted by a human, per an analysis of a new government report. Tesla has racked up at least 736 self-driving crashes.

About 50 trans kids in the entire US play high school sports.

Guess which Elno wants us focused on.

12 Likes
5 Likes

And yet Musk was out there slagging off Meta (which, whatever I don’t want to defend Zuck) while totally ignoring that his own house was on fire/full of pedophiles.

I’ve run out of whatever hormone allows me to feign surprise.

2 Likes

On the one hand I love seeing Elad, because I’m grateful for what he does. On the other hand, it’s always depressing to see Elad turn up, because he’s usually pointing out how bad things are getting.

2 Likes

Free speech, for me…

:poop:

4 Likes

F#ck him, and Meloni too. Asinus fricat asinum, birds of a feather etc. etc.

2 Likes