Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

6 Likes

:rofl:

(I tried to upvote you, but it wanted me to create an account.)

4 Likes
5 Likes

(image depicting musk among flaming wreckage with caption “this fascist kills machines”)

9 Likes

Threads launched completely broken. It has already 5 million users, including celebrities and influencers… and libsoftictoc and other similar right-wing trollies.

So Twitter is dead but threads is poising to be the same shit.

2 Likes

it is funny that the easiest way to have stopped sky net, would have been to have sarah conner dare musk to buy cyberdyne

5 Likes
1 Like

KEY POINTS

• Tesla must send updated records to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration as part of an ongoing Autopilot safety probe.
  • If Tesla fails to supply the agency with the requested records, it faces “civil penalties of up to $26,315 per violation per day,” with a maximum of $131,564,183 for a series of daily violations, according to a letter published on the NHTSA website Thursday.
  • The NHTSA initiated its safety probe of Autopilot in 2021 after it identified a string of crashes in which Tesla vehicles crashed into first responders’ vehicles.
5 Likes

4 Likes

Threads wants to be ready for the passing of the tiki torch.

3 Likes

[the Terminator visualizes: ‘POSSIBLE RESPONSE: YES/NO; OR WHAT?; GO AWAY; PLEASE COME BACK LATER; FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE; FUCK YOU; FART NOISE’]

2 Likes

2 Likes

Specifically, Hugo Boss and Albert Speer?

8 Likes

10 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-07-06/musk-ultimatum-imperils-taiwan-s-push-to-war-proof-its-internet

Im sure he loves classic movies too. Triumph of the Will, Birth of a Nation…

7 Likes
1 Like

And I bet graphic design is his passion.

1 Like

Maybe someday he’ll get to buy a house.

2 Likes
3 Likes