Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

It would be nice for him to be evicted already too…

9 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t own a gun, but that sign would seriously make me think about buying a sniper rifle just so I could put a dent into some of the LEDs. You just know that Musk put the damn thing up to fuck with San Francisco. :rage:

5 Likes

Maybe? I sort of assumed that now he finally got his X, and this time there is no Thiel to take it away from him, and he wants the whole world to know because in his mind it’s amazing.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

I can see drones targeting that thing in the near future.

2 Likes

So Tay but on purpose…

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

“Blaze your glory!” kind of fits with the idea of some asshole putting up a giant unpermitted sign that strobes bright light into the neighbors’ windows.

2 Likes

Honestly though I assume it’s just a weed reference, like 420, which we know he loves enough to ruin his own rocket launch to reference. “Blaze, heh heh heh.” Musk fancies himself a comedian but that’s as far as he understands humor.

4 Likes

2 Likes

They’re really going nuclear. Not just links to tweets, but links to pages that embed tweets.

8 Likes

“I’m not sure it’s reasonable to ban any news article that merely links to or embeds a tweet,”

It’s entirely reasonable; Twitter is not an ‘irreplaceable resource’ - it’s a digital addiction.

12 Likes

Oh, the poor tortured soul!
Anyway…

5 Likes

You know, my teachers thought it was amazing, and supported me and cheered me on.

He didn’t evoke that kind of response from the adults in his life?

Think High School GIF by Paramount Movies

6 Likes

An obvious, but still nice, look at why Elon’s dreams for X the everything app will fail

(Spoiler - it’s because he is dumb and people don’t want any of the things that he is doing around their banking)

7 Likes

He seems like a stable, trustworthy guy. Maybe I should trust him with my life’s savings?

4 Likes