Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Given the way that things are going in my family right now I expect all of my inheritance to be converted to dogecoin then invested in X :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

He wrote in the tweet: "Many have offered rich incentives for X (fka Twitter) to move its HQ out of San Francisco. Moreover, the city is in a doom spiral with one company after another left or leaving. Therefore, they expect X will move too. We will not.

In other words, no one wants to rent to a company that doesnā€™t pay their bills.

6 Likes

Doesnā€™t he live in Texas now?

3 Likes

ā€¦ no, no, really, just leave, go to Texas or whatever, good luck with the electricity and all that

The City will be fine :roll_eyes:

9 Likes
1 Like

He lives in a bubble of distorted reality.

Which may or may not include

1 Like

Maybe it was all in his head.

2 Likes

The manual release is non-obvious. I added a sticker to the release in the missusā€™ Model 3.

When the electric system fails, there is a way to get out of an electric car, which is clearly outlined in Teslaā€™s manual

The manual that you cannot read if the main screen will not power on.

11 Likes

ID verified? Isnā€™t that um, what blue checks were?

The more things change.

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

This isnā€™t a strong, encapsulated case for his having Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but itā€™s certainly a guide post on the way to such a diagnosis. Itā€™s either that or heā€™s just that far up his own ass.

Or both. There can be a case for both.

3 Likes

Could BlueSky benefit from the X exodus?

Missed opportunity to use ā€œXodusā€.

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

incredulous questioning GIF

2 Likes

Maybe hyphenate it like itā€™s the '90s to keep people from pronouncing it wrong.

1 Like

You triggered a thought that made me hate you now.

INš•S

1 Like