Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

6 Likes

That’s one way to make sure your tweets never get deleted.

9 Likes

Yes and… maybe throw in some stock market manipulation while he’s got such a large ban hammer insurance policy stake in the company.

11 Likes
8 Likes

ETA:
FTA:

Lemme help y’all pack your bags.

kthxbai,
Texans for breathable air, clean water, protection of threatened species, of intact eardrums, etc.

PS: good luck, Floridians

5 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

Wait, he changed his fucking mind?

6 Likes

Relevant tweet:

14 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes

He’s not wrong

1 Like

Must we? I suspect he wouldn’t appreciate that, for one…

1 Like

You are correct. Updated

“The lawsuit alleges that by March 14, Musk’s stake in Twitter had reached a 5% threshold that required him to publicly disclose his holdings under U.S. securities law by March 24. Musk didn’t make the required disclosure until April 4.

That revelation caused Twitter’s stock to soar 27% from its April 1 close to nearly $50 by the end of April 4′s trading, depriving investors who sold shares before Musk’s improperly delayed disclosure the chance to realize significant gains, according to the lawsuit filed on behalf of an investor named Marc Bain Rasella. Musk, meanwhile, was able to continue to buy shares that traded in prices ranging from $37.69 to $40.96.“

8 Likes

Who is? Reich or Musk?

3 Likes

ugh. that article:

“colorful billionaire”

i know if id just stolen 156 million dollars, colorful is not the adjective media would me using for me. “thieving” maybe

( i also think i heard an interview with that writer the other day, and he was laughing about it. like, gee whiz, billionaires what can you do? blech. )

4 Likes

Never Musk

1 Like

SoCal man says car computer on his new Tesla froze, causing vehicle to be stuck at 83 mph on freeway

The driver from Irvine said all of the buttons and switches - including turn signals and hazard lights - were not working.

“He said Tesla later told him they fixed the vehicle, but all they would say about what happened was what he said they wrote in the report.

“Diagnosed and found poor communication from charge port door causing power conversion system to shut off in order to protect on board components during drive,” Rodriguez recalled.

Now, Rodriguez is worried that some kind of safety feature on the car could cause the onboard computer to shut itself down with no warning.

Eyewitness News has reached out to Tesla for a response but has not received a response.

“I need more explanation,” said Rodriguez. “I’m on the freeway and this happens at 83 miles an hour. Everybody is trying to say, ‘Well we fixed it. We fixed it,’ but I need an explanation.”

9 Likes

What an embarrassing glitch, weird stuff is supposed to happen at 88 mph.
Try turning it off and on again.

9 Likes