Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

He also asked partygoers repeatedly not to disclose that he was at the party… but a bunch of them took selfies with him, and well…

This guy is just getting so strange.

5 Likes

trying-to-think-twin-peaks

10 Likes
9 Likes

Psst….Elon……your sheet is showing.

14 Likes
3 Likes

One of the creators of the Botometer—a web tool Elon Musk used to estimate Twitter’s spam percentage for a court filing—has reportedly said that Musk’s calculation “doesn’t mean anything.” Kai-Cheng Yang, a Ph.D. candidate at Indiana University, “questioned the methodology used by Mr Musk’s team and told the BBC they had not approached him before using the tool,” a BBC article said today.

A Musk court filing on August 4 claimed a Botometer analysis of Twitter firehose data in the first week of July “shows that, during that timeframe, false or spam accounts accounted for 33 percent of visible accounts.” But as Yang pointed out, the Botometer provides scores from 0 to 5—with 5 being the most bot-like—and Musk’s court filing didn’t say where he set the cutoff between human and bot.

“In order to estimate the prevalence [of bots] you need to choose a threshold to cut the score,” Yang told the BBC. “If you change the threshold from a three to a two then you will get more bots and less human.” Because Musk’s court filing “doesn’t make the details clear,” Musk “has the freedom to do whatever he wants. So the number to me, it doesn’t mean anything,” Yang said.

“Technically, you can choose any threshold you want and to get any result you want,” Yang said in an earlier interview with Yahoo. The Botometer is a project of the Observatory on Social Media and the Network Science Institute at Indiana University.

5 Likes
1 Like

Level 5 fully autonomous self drive in 3…2… :oncoming_automobile: :boom: :articulated_lorry: :boom: :boom: :boom:

2 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

Of course it requires special tires. Only one place to buy them, and to get them installed.

11 Likes

4 Likes

and the dude tried to solve the problem by buying another tesla!?? that is some willful self sabotage right there

also: i watched that video you posted above and every time i see the inside of a telsa i’m baffled. while the outsides look decent enough ( if a bit boring ) the video screen just straight up glued to the middle of the dashboard with zero attempt at styling or design… does anyone think that looks good? ( i mean maybe it looks good compared to triangle truck. all things are relative i guess )

6 Likes
6 Likes

Tantrum Crying GIF

8 Likes
4 Likes

“Other duties as required”?

5 Likes

tl; dr

12 Likes

seth meyers idiot GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

12 Likes

He really lives in some sort of simulation, doesn’t he. It’s just that it’s all in his head, somewhat delusional and detached from reality.
The truly crazy thing about this is that looking at his book value this has (so far) been an asset for him instead of a liability. I hope the tipping point comes soon; the Twitter thing just might be the starting point of the mudslide.

10 Likes