Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

Yeah, and to be clear, by the new right-wingers I mean the…say Alex Jones and Joe Rogan set instead of the Liz Cheney and Koch brothers set. The ones who make it a virtue of showing off what a cruel idiot you are, instead of simply being a monster on your own time.

But “we will coup who we want” isn’t a new tweet. Musk has plainly never valued anything other than Musk.

10 Likes

that is true stephen colbert GIF by Obama

And yet weird nerds will STILL stan for his ass. It’s maddening.

9 Likes

Spandex trousers, or I’m out.

1 Like

Oh daddy, when you gonna put on some stretch pants, yeah?

Well, don’t hold your breath 'cause it’ll make you blue
But the whole opera’s not over yet
And I aim to make the fat lady sweat

6 Likes

Supposedly super sophisticated financial institutions set up deals as poorly structured to protect themselves as Mucks did.

Masters of the Universe my ass.

8 Likes

Wait for it…

[ETA: see clip below in @Gyrofrog reply to me]

6 Likes

But you see, he invented the car and the rocket and the tunnel and the flamethrower!

5 Likes

(Link no longer worked; heres another)

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Having money doesn’t make you smart.

9 Likes

What is up with him lately. Have all the world’s oppressive governments received kompromat on him in the last few months? Or (rhetorical question), is he just venting authoritarian thoughts he has always had?

13 Likes

I’d say it’s probably 50/50.

7 Likes

“No, sir. I mean, yes, sir, of course we have kompromat on him, it’s just… we haven’t used it yet. We haven’t had to.”

13 Likes

“China is Tesla’s second-largest market, responsible for producing around half its carsand generating more than a quarter of its revenue.”

Follow the money.

11 Likes

Dude’s gonna be bottling his own pee and growing out his fingernails within five years.

6 Likes

TrueAnon Episode 70: Azealia

We are joined by guest host Azealia Banks to talk quarantine, technology, and rich sickos. Also soap

There’s some intresting stuff about mr. Musk in there.

1 Like
7 Likes

Season 8 Episode 2 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

6 Likes

Now that shitweasel’s an openly Putin supporting oligarch, I think the US should sanction shitweasel.

18 Likes

This is the third time this story was posted in one or another of these threads, from totally different outlets… Glad to see it’s spreading…

6 Likes