Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

You could probably download more program seasons in 4k than you could watch in a month for 1TB.

4 Likes
7 Likes
24 Likes

Could someone please try to pull an ‘Eddie Belcher’ on him?

This should probably be a new topic but I joined mastodon because it’s getting some hype since musk is destroying twitter… but I don’t get it at ALL. Not intuitive, super confusing. I can’t figure out how to follow anyone. I do t see anyone I know on there (even famous people let alone actual fiends). Is this some fake hype?? I desperately would love for a new social media that isn’t owned by a musk or Zuckerberg to take off but I absolutely don’t get what anyone is talking about with mastodon. It doesn’t make any sense to me… it’s really hard to use and I flatter myself that I’m pretty decent with technology…

6 Likes

Maybe this will help.

11 Likes

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

8 Likes
14 Likes

To echo @smulder

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

9 Likes

That would be awesome! It would be much more of a pain for news articles to just drop in a tweet, so they’d stop doing it, and the doomcycle would accelerate.

15 Likes

This was exactly my first thought when I saw the announcement. It is so patently stupid, he’s probably going to do it.

7 Likes

Welp, never interrupt an enema when he’s making a mistake.

index

10 Likes

Thirded:

12 Likes
21 Likes
10 Likes

Elon Musk Fondles Dogs

Hmm, wouldn’t surprise me.

You’d think he’d be content with just fondling dollars.

7 Likes
15 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

8 Likes

the texts were the central subject of discussion among tech workers and watchers. “The dominant reaction from all the threads I’m in is Everyone looks fucking dumb,” one former social-media executive, whom I’ve granted anonymity because they have relationships with many of the people in Musk’s texts, told me. “It’s been a general Is this really how business is done? There’s no real strategic thought or analysis. It’s just emotional and done without any real care for consequence.”

11 Likes

It’s a riff on a joke they made before: in 2013 the Chaser was doing an Australian Election night special and they picked on the local right wing bloviator and proud soldier of the Culture Wars, Chris Kenny, and made the point that he was absolutely right to demand that the ABC have all its funding withdrawn, because the ABC was so crass it would show a picture of Chris Kenny fucking a dog, (with a very cheap and nasty photoshop of the concept).

Even Chris Kenny’s son put out a piece saying “no, yeah, fair game. He deserves it.

Almost ten years later and the pearl-clutching right are still using it as a reason for why the ABC has to be sold to Murdoch and something something The Left something re-education camps something abolish woke universities you know how it works.

Clearly the decade of defensive positions and apologies has led the Chaser boys to soften a bit.

5 Likes