Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

You can’t go bankrupt if you never had any assets or credit in the first place.

7 Likes
11 Likes
23 Likes

Is he an Aryan Nation Nazi?

Cuz he kinda looks like one…

4 Likes

Well, Tesla never needed anything more than Elon shit posting on Twitter, so why should Twitter? He has already proven that communications departments just get in the way. The Verge should have just tweeted their question at him so he could easily and personnally reply with a poop emoji. God, journalism really is dead!

(Just imagine infinite /s)

Also, speaking of the Verge, I recommend that everyone check out tomorrow’s Vergecast, which I am sure will be an astoundingly good overview of this week in Elon. It will probably also be 8 hours long rather than the usual hour…

Ah yes. Of course they forgot about this side effect! Wow - this is just one guy - I wonder how many other celebrities with DMs open to verified users (which is a real thing) are suffering harassment because of this? Easy to turn off, but could be VERY bad until you turn it off. Of course this state that affairs also further robs the checkmark of it’s original value going forward (that value being that you could be famous and leave your DMs open to other famous people to contact you out of the blue - which is also a thing)

got a chuckle from blue check stickers for $8

1 Like
16 Likes

Funny thing this guys statue is in the middle of Helsinki. They have removed many other statue in Finland to do with Russia but AFAIK non of the ones that predate 1917…

15 Likes

Asking folks to put ‘parody’ in their username is working out so well for him

10 Likes
6 Likes

Interesting. A shareholder derivative lawsuit that survived a motion to dismiss, three law firms who will not be paid by the plaintiff but the defendant (if the suit is successful) sticking with it for four years and counting, and a court in Delaware. Yes, this sounds promising.

9 Likes

I don’t know if it’s this suit, but one of the suits he is facing isn’t just a court in Delaware, it’s the same judge as the merger.

6 Likes
9 Likes

In my experience, CIO’s and the like can be held personally responsible for failures to adhere to proper security procedures. All of Twitter’s security officers and the like have resigned. Does this leave Musk holding the bag? If the FTC or whatever decides that Twitter has been negligent about security, can he be held personally liable? People have gone to jail for this stuff…

8 Likes
17 Likes
25 Likes

So is this a Leopards eat peoples faces moment? Or maybe the rich eating themselves with a little nudging from the help?
Whatever it is, I like it.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Oh man, are world events actually validating Trump’s weird habit of printing out tweets?

6 Likes