Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

“Musk proposes turning Twitter into a bank to avoid bankruptcy”

at this point i think he should turn twitter into a rocketship and shoot it into outer space. problem solved

eta:

“We just definitely need to bring in more cash than we spend,” Musk replied. “If we don’t do that and there’s a massive negative cash flow, then bankruptcy is not out of the question."

wow, the man is a genius.

Musk’s brutal honesty about a potential Twitter bankruptcy has increased doubts that the platform will survive Musk’s leadership style lack of leadership

and people are still overestimating him

12 Likes

I don’t think Musk and his fanbois know how to play 2D chess, much less higher dimensions

6 Likes
6 Likes

This is why he didn’t want to buy it until it had been gone over by Ghostbusters, and Mystery Inc.

6 Likes
6 Likes

NEW BUSINESS PLAN: people just give us money

… it worked in 1999 didn’t it :crazy_face:

11 Likes

He’ll by crying for his mommy next.

3 Likes

unknown-179

30 Likes
23 Likes
1 Like

Fucking Mush with his “uH aKsHuaLLy” trying to make Sanders sound stupid, read the fucking post, he said the patents were sold in 1923. The discovery is complicated and one could easily argue over a range of years. FOR $1 is the important part, Musk would’ve been as well to say dollar in 1923 could buy you lunch.
“nEw hIgHeR eFfiCAcY ANaLoG vAr…” you know what buddy, fuck you, I’m sure poor people would be fine settling for old-fashioned insulin if it keeps them alive.

16 Likes
13 Likes

To think he could have avoided all of this shit by just buying Line to fulfill his superapp dreams for a fraction of the cost of what he bought Twitter for instead.

Also. Good, make him lose as much sleep as possible. I have a few ideas about what to spoof next on the site.

A fake eBay account saying that they’re suspending sales of PS5s, XBox Series and Switches until January. That ought to piss off scalpers and stock holders.

Walmart saying that they will no longer fight unionization attempts.

McDonalds and/or Burger King saying that they will no longer sell kids meals with toys.

Comcast saying they will bring down the cost of their fastest internet service plan to a flat $20 a month with no data cap.

11 Likes

Entirely true, but I think some people had the idea that digital was going to be more permanent somehow… that wit the digital revolution, we really had reached “the end of history.”

7 Likes

Also on Deadline

12 Likes

From that first article:

Yaccarino said her sense is that Musk “understands safety and transparency” but just needs time to “learn advertising.” The NBCU vet added, “Give me a break, I think we can teach him.”

If he could be taught, he wouldn’t have bought Twitter.

6 Likes

There is no mathematical formula for converting dollars to IQ points.

7 Likes

Not credit cards, but debit cards?

ezgif-5-0b14b74d3d

15 Likes

Let me see if I can do the math…

188,000,000,000 divided by 2,000,000,000 equals 94

I think I nailed it

Edited to add chart

6 Likes
5 Likes