Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Hush. Pen-fold.

5 Likes
6 Likes

We contacted X today, but an auto-reply informed us that the company was busy and asked that we check back later.

That’s the most generous interpretation of the poop emoji I’ve seen.

4 Likes

I think they’ve changed it. IMHO, it’s the only change Yaccarino has been able to make stick.

6 Likes

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker (1)

5 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

FTC staff deposed former Twitter employees and "learned

The FTC should keep digging to find out what the current state is.

2 Likes

[…]

Wes Morrill, the Cybertruck’s lead engineer and director of reliability, test and analysis at Tesla, took to Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s social media hellscape that is X (I hate that) to say Cybertrucks are not, in fact, rusting, according to Automotive News. Instead, he asserted that the Cybertruck’s stainless steel body panels are attracting surface contamination that is actually rusting.

Stainless steel is reactive and free iron that sits on it will rust,” Morrill wrote. “It’s surface contamination only and can be cleaned off easily.” Musk clearly agreed with Morrill’s February 16 post, because he simply responded “Yeah,” to it. Man, he’s got such a way with words.

[,]

4 Likes
4 Likes
12 Likes
  • The House China committee sent a letter on Saturday to Elon Musk demanding that U.S. troops stationed in Taiwan get access to SpaceX’s Starshield, a satellite communication network designed specifically for the military.
  • The letter came after Committee Chair Rep. Mike Gallagher and a delegation of lawmakers returned from a Taiwan visit where they learned that Starshield was not operational for American troops in and around the region.

Why are we giving this guy government contracts? Especially defense contracts. And clearance.

14 Likes

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I can’t think of another reason why…

8 Likes
11 Likes

In interviews with the news source, Boring Company workers who declined to give their names on the record for fear of retribution said that in some parts of Musk’s Vegas tunnel system, the sludge would sometimes be up to two feet high. If it got over their work boots or onto their faces, they said, it would burn their skin.

“You’d be like, ‘Why am I on fire?’” one person who worked on the Hyperloop tunnels told Bloomberg.

9 Likes

innovate fast and ~break things~ harm people

5 Likes

Ah, but you forget, as far as Musk is concerned, people are things.

10 Likes

They all do.

4 Likes

Excellent point, well made.

4 Likes