Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

He…he does know that illegal immigrants can’t vote, right?

By definition

10 Likes

Trump has regularly pushed the narrative that undocumented immigrants have been illegally voting. He argued that to explain why Hilary Clinton won California in 2016…

Yes, Musk KNOWS that. He’s pushing right wing talking points to discredit people who vote for the Democratic party.

11 Likes

he also knows that the most illegal voting action that’s happened was committed by the orange and festering head of the republican party. but he’s committed himself to becoming a fascist it seems.

9 Likes

It’s our fault by forcing him to do it. /s

FascistBors

7 Likes

8d3175f571612378

5 Likes
9 Likes

Given how much brainrot Musk is exhibiting, I wouldn’t make any guesses about what he knows or doesn’t know.

In any case, it’s blindingly obvious that he doesn’t give a shit about facts when they go against his bigotries and sense of truthiness.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Yes. My paws and whiskers, yes, yes, yes.

3 Likes

Since the Taylor Swift story put that private jet tracking account back in the news:

3 Likes

Well, yeah. If I had to work for this asshole - and I cannot stress enough that I’m purely engaging in a Gedankenexperiment right now - I’d shower him and his stuff and his usual entourage with AirTags or whatever. Preferably chip the git if at all possible.

5 Likes

While you have him down you should neuter him while you’re at it. Efficiency.

Fuck it. Just put him to sleep and put us all out of our misery.

5 Likes
4 Likes

At least Australian politicians make it obvious when they’re sock puppeting, by accidentally forgetting to put on the sock before typing:

13 Likes

Yeah, but to be fair, Angus is an idiot.

12 Likes

Talking The Muppets GIF by ABC Network

11 Likes

18 Likes

Neuralink patient masters mind-mouse maneuvers – if Musk is to be believed

2 Likes

4955088a1d881b06d9dcc884e1a0453ed9e7d18a_2_690x345

This new Danger Mouse reboot, I don’t know what to make of it.

6 Likes

Please tell me that was a joke…

2 Likes