Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

And a major source of income for Tesla is selling carbon credits to fossil-fuel car companies.

7 Likes

Waitā€¦ are you telling meā€¦ ELON LIED!!! But men of wealth and privilege are inherently superior morally!!! We know cause god gave them billions of dollarsssss!!! /s

Oh My God Omg GIF

Ready for this stupid timeline to changeā€¦

4 Likes

Always fraud, all of the time.

3 Likes

If only he did.

Cā€™mon Elon. You have way more than enough money to throw a bunch of rockets up with all the supplies you need. A lifetime of prepper food. Some hydroponics, a few Solar City panels and youā€™re good to go!

4 Likes

Get Out No GIF

4 Likes

https://archive.is/v8E0O

At the scene of the crash, Madden said, he found ā€œrolling tire marks,ā€ meaning the motor continued to feed power to the wheels after impact. There were no skid marks, Madden said, meaning von Ohain appeared not to have hit the brakes.

ā€œGiven the crash dynamics and how the vehicle drove off the road with no evidence of a sudden maneuver, that fits with the [driver-assistance] featureā€ being engaged, Madden said.

3 Likes
3 Likes

i remember a neighbor ruining his brand new truck muddingā€¦ so he bought another brand new truck to replace it. :sob: there are people with way too much money

2 Likes

thats not what my ā€œwhatā€ is referring to (thats obvious), but, but, butā€¦an oil baron as the chairman of the parks and wildlife of the state?!? how can such open corruption even be possible, EVEN IN TEXAS? am I that naive?

3 Likes

Yeah. They love oil in Texas. They wonā€™t connect their electrical grid to others in case their good Texan electricity gets contaminated with solar or wind electricity.

Iā€™ve never been but all my friends that have tell horror stories.

2 Likes

I scrubbed through to the bit in question and they just drove through a puddle is all. No big deal.

3 Likes

Probably the bolt was stress damaged already, and that was the proverbial straw.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure a lot of Texans believe that and are proud of it, but ā€¦

The installed wind capacity in Texas exceeds installed wind capacity in all countries but China, the United States, Germany and India. Texas produces the most wind power of any U.S. state.

8 Likes
3 Likes

I probably should have put an /s there to be honest. Whatever the narrative that justifies Texan electricity is, itā€™s just a fig leaf for short sighted corporate greed in its normal operation.

6 Likes

Is that even legal in Texas these days?

5 Likes

According to CHEQ, a whopping 75.85 percent of traffic from X to its advertising clientsā€™ websites during the weekend of the Super Bowl was fake.

Elno will make up the loss of advertisers by selling blue checkmarks to bots.

eta:
https://o.simardcasanova.net/data-illustrates-that-x-formerly-twitter-has-a-serious-bot-problem/

6 Likes

that sort of thing should be a neon sign screaming ā€œget outā€ for anyone whoā€™s been sticking with twitter because they donā€™t want to lose their followers. ( should beā€¦ )

speaking of, any idea if musk ever followed through on his threat to recycle old usernames?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Dear journalists who remain on Twitter:

You actively participate on a site operated by an extremist right-winger who promotes other extremists who want, among other things, to end democracy. The end of democracy means, in case you havenā€™t grasped this yet, the end of freedom of expression.

This means you are actively supporting his business ā€“ and youā€™re doing it for free.

Please grow a spine, and stop helping the people who hate you and want to destroy what you do.

1461b90c33de997d

10 Likes