Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Here’s hoping Musk gives the SEC the middle finger, resulting in the court giving him an even bigger middle finger as it throws him in jail for contempt.

2 Likes

Additional information, links:

3 Likes

[…]

The Register asked Tesla whether it agreed with the description of Cybertruck corrosion as the “norm,” and if not, what the company expected to cause the spots documented. We will update the article if a response is forthcoming.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oligarchs got solidarity.

3 Likes

At 1h 49min something really weird happens. No idea if that’s Elon or not…Weird weird stuff… IDK Elon might listen to Alex Jones and David Icke talking about him…

Details about SpaceX’s proposed land swap deal with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission (TPWC) keep getting uglier. After an overwhelming majority voted against the land exchange, the decision was delayed to March. Recent reports, however, suggest that the acres in question were already set aside for preservation and that an oil billionaire in Texas is helping Elon Musk seal the deal.

[…]

Although it has not been approved yet, the deal is endorsed by Texas Parks and Wildlife Chairman Jeffery Hildebrand, who publicly declared that he was committed to seeing it through it during a meeting on January 24. Hilderbrand is a Houston-based billionaire, the founder of Hilcorp Energy—one of the largest oil and gas companies in the U.S.

The oil billionaire was appointed to his position as TPWC chair after donating $750,000 to Texas Governor Greg Abbott for his 2022 re-election campaign, according to a report by the Houston Chronicle. That same year, Hilderbrand donated a total of $1.97 million, mostly to Republican candidates and committees, making him the seventh largest political donor in Texas, the Austin American-Statesman reported at the time.

[…]

… did we cover this already

How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet

4 Likes
4 Likes

Just cover your Cybertruck with a thin layer of neutral oil and bake at 350 degrees for an hour.

10 Likes

Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Honolulu? Is it time for the traditional erroneous “North Korea launched a nuclear missile” alert?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Before I learned about, well, everything wrong with the Cybertruck, I did think about buying one, but my plan was to take off the body panels and hot-blue them, precisely because I work with “stainless” steel professionally and know how much maintenance such steels need in all but the most benign of circumstances.

While there are stainless steels that do resist corrosion quite well, the Cybertruck’s 301 is not one of them, being one of the cheaper and, well, less rust-proof than 304, 316, or some of the more exotic alloys or non-steel solutions. While the reason they didn’t use these better materials is pretty clearly cost (301 is about 50% cheaper than 304 currently), I’ll note that the DeLorean used 304, and a friend who owns one says he has never seen rust on the body panels, just the frame, and then he cried a little bit.

9 Likes

Lithium fires burn at something around 3600 degrees I’ll have that truck done for you in 5 minutes. /s

7 Likes
2 Likes

oh, fuck you, elno; FUCK! YOU!

the deal is endorsed by Texas Parks and Wildlife Chairman Jeffery Hildebrand, who publicly declared that he was committed to seeing it through it during a meeting on January 24. Hilderbrand is a Houston-based billionaire, the founder of Hilcorp Energy—one of the largest oil and gas companies in the U.S.

wow. thats…WHAT?!?

1 Like

unnamed-ezgif.com-added-text

3 Likes

Of course he’s in bed with fossil fuel billionaires. They are his people. He never gave a fuck about the environment. If he did he wouldn’t
1 be a car salesman
2 have invested in a rocket company
3 talk about leaving this planet

Among other things.

6 Likes