Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

DF950626

8 Likes
2 Likes

So much for his Auschwitz trip

2 Likes

I wonder if the ADL has seen enough to make up its collective mind on whether Musk is a friend of the Jewish people yet.

1 Like
4 Likes

Starts to look like he went there to see how it’s done.

3 Likes

Hey, Musk may be antisemitic, but he also has a lifelong dedication to not learning how other people do things.

4 Likes

Pic 1: spam account posts AI-generated description of an image without the image.

Pics 2-4
Swarms of blue-check verified bots reply with equally generated replies complimenting the nonexistent image.

h/t
@chrismohney

2 Likes

14 Likes

Just when you thought he couldn’t find more unethical people to get into bed with

2 Likes

Well, that’s Twitter’s bot problem solved, then.

Let’s see how Mr. Transphobe reacts to the inquiry

1 Like
1 Like

13c06a02-282b-4d1e-bad9-70dd0e708d0c_text

1 Like
1 Like

Today the Irish Examiner published my piece about the hellscape of platform manipulation and spam that is the modern web. In it, I highlighted that such actions materially benefit Twitter.

Now, for the first time in 14 years, I’ve been suspended by Twitter. For “platform manipulation and spam”.

2 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

Freaking Antarctica can’t maintain a permanent human settlement without regular resupply ships and it’s a whole continent where humans get breathable air, drinkable water and protection from most radiation for free.

Mars isn’t going to be a home for humanity for centuries at least, if ever.

9 Likes
5 Likes