Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

ETA:

I remember playing this game in elementary school. I don’t know if this design gave the “highest marks”.

9 Likes

mclennonyaoi

elon musk made this racist ass tweet and a bunch of alt right christian bros are mad at him in his comments because he believes in dinosaurs. there is not even a joke to be made here atp

ladythatsmyskull
X-Twitter is just a bunch of rats sealed in a garbage can eating each other now.

15 Likes

You can try it here:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Not that it’s really the point but it reminds me how SpaceX is ruining critical bird habitat with its “successful” exploding launches. So it actually turns out it would be nice to see Musk give some of the land he appropriated back to dinosaurs.

7 Likes

Just gets worse and worse the closer you look at the fucker and its doings.
tophat-cry

4 Likes

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

6 Likes

Tesla is recalling 3,878 Cybertrucks

I didn’t know they actually shipped that many.

11 Likes
5 Likes

[…]
The recall notice also reveals how many Cybertrucks Tesla made from November to April just before production was halted: 3,878. That’s not exactly a lot of vehicles, but would have gotten Tesla between $236 million and $387 million in total sales revenue so far, depending on what trims buyers chose, which range from $61,000 to $100,000. For a full year of consistent sales, Tesla might expect about half a billion dollars or more.
[…]

3 Likes

As amusing as this is, for now the evidence only points to “Look, I drew a Cybertruck in Car Builder”. Not sure if anything (yet) supports the notion if the Cybertruck being the “ideal” chassis according to the game.

1 Like

Which is why I wrote…

5 Likes

Beth, an addict in her 20s, told the BBC: “I can’t walk 50 metres without either needing to sit down or needing to run to the toilet.”

6 Likes
5 Likes

Remember the shitshow when Apple pushed that U2 album to everyone’s iPhones?

Elno is doing the same thing but with a Mr Beast video. Expect a few articles about that over the next few days.

1 Like

Didn’t some catch this a few months ago too? This doesn’t feel recent to me.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Tesla is on its way to a DeLorean Speedrun 100%:

Done:
:white_check_mark: designed by a rich guy hopped up on drugs
:white_check_mark: horrible panel gaps
:white_check_mark: ruined if you take it through a car wash
:white_check_mark: mass quality assurance issues
:white_check_mark: recalled for its accelerator sticking

To Do:
:white_square_button: CEO gets arrested
:white_square_button: Company goes bankrupt