Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour… you’re gonna see some serious sh*t.

4 Likes

Plus its stainless steel construction makes it an ideal candidate for the flux capacitor due to energy distribution.

2 Likes

I was thinking of the serious shit on the way to 88.

1 Like

Apropos, I’m about 100% sure that Ford Model T, for example, was more “American made” than Cybertrukkk.

5 Likes

honestly, i’m still trying to parse that person’s statement.

“the most american vehicle ever made” and its falling apart even though its brand new… doesn’t that imply american made goods are a disaster?

not very patriotic sounding to me.

2 Likes

It might be a disaster, but it cost $100K. Murica!

:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s like dissecting an arthropod.

1 Like
6 Likes

14 Likes

Self-aggrandizing aside, MK’s situation sounds quite dire, especially considering that he appears to make part of his living from ride-alongs and other Tesla tourism services.

That’s a thing? Man, these fanbois are in deep!

2 Likes

Tesla should take a hint from established industries with a proven track record of not haphazardly losing pieces.

Like - I don’t know - Boeing?

3 Likes

Tesla strike in Sweden heats up as nation’s largest union joins fray
STOCKHOLM, May 14 (Reuters) - Sweden’s biggest union on Tuesday threw its weight behind a six-month-old strike by mechanics at Tesla (TSLA.O), opens new tab, escalating the U.S. carmaker’s latest dispute with organised labour.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-strike-sweden-heats-up-nations-largest-union-joins-fray-2024-05-14/

11 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

“Tinucci was one of few high-ranking female Tesla executives. She recently started reporting directly to Musk, following the departure of battery-and-energy chief Drew Baglino, according to four former Supercharger-team staffers. They said Baglino had historically overseen the charging department without much involvement from Musk. ”

Not shocked.

12 Likes

Makes sense that it was run well and was successful.

13 Likes

Everything positive that Tesla and SpaceX have achieved has been in spite of Musk, not because of him.

11 Likes

20 Likes