Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

8 Likes

Wonder how rabidly Tesla is gonna enforce that ‘no resale for 1 year’ clause in the sales contract? :thinking:

3 Likes

Source

i wonder what would happen if he tried deleting his whole account :thinking:

3 Likes

That would be a bit odd for an expert on online extremism.

1 Like

So, if you are wondering just like we are what in the world is the Cybertruck doing in Copenhagen if it can’t even be sold there, here is the answer: the model is on display at the Mikkeller Baghaven in Denmark’s capital on June 14 and 15.

However, “on display” is nowhere near “driving on public roads.” So, that can’t actually be explained, not as far as we know, unless it received a special permit that would allow it to drive from one location to another. However, trailering it to its destination would have definitely been legal and would have attracted just as much attention.

A video uploaded to X shows the pickup truck in a three-car convoy, in the company of a facelifted Tesla Model 3, which leads the way, and of a Model Y. Three people seem to be on board the Cybertruck.

4 Likes
5 Likes

you don’t need an account to read or even track posts on x. ( although i understand having an account makes that more convenient. )

2 Likes

Can’t do threads without an account any more. Links only go to s single tweet and don’t show the replies.

4 Likes
4 Likes

He and people he works with go far beyond sanity in their research:

1 Like

Comment from fark on the same thread I got that image:

Finally saw one on the road, and before it registered I thought “ok, who let the meth-head get their hands on a TIG welder?”

18 Likes
10 Likes

Laugh Lol GIF

Given how long his two years have been, 5 years is probably around the heat death of the universe.

ETA: Honestly though, I can see the stock being $2600 in five years, maybe less. Zimbabwean dollars.

10 Likes

Did somebody fall into some sort of time warp and just arrive here from ten years or so ago?

6 Likes

4 Likes

I feel grateful for never investing in ARKK. Not that I have money to invest in ARKK.

Tesla has discussed the potential for customers who purchase a vehicle equipped with Full Self-Driving to offer their vehicles for use in its potential robotaxi network.

Like they discussed offering the car computers to power AI or mine crypto?

Buyers will find out that they offered their car as a taxi when they find puke on the seats, and blood on the bumper, in the morning.

4 Likes

shes shilling this number for quite some time now and also predicting a $2-4 million price tag on bitcoin in the future (whenever that might be).

furthermore;

Her funds have had mixed results over the years, and have been called rollercoaster rides. For the 10 years ending in December 31, 2023, Morningstar ranked ARK Invest Funds as the worst “wealth destroyer” family of funds, based on the “decline in assets in dollar terms, after excluding inflows or outflows.”

6 Likes

e/ btw, cathie wood gets her own segment in part 3, starting at 13:00.

1 Like