Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

It almost sounds like he’s threatening stock manipulation to punish investors.

5 Likes

Imaging Gates and Buffet playing bridge and discussing ways to screw with Elon’s head :rofl:

5 Likes

The software isn’t done until Tesla won’t run!

2 Likes

8 Likes

If someone puts my corpse in the back of a Cybertruck I am coming back to life to stop them.

14 Likes

It’s a tent. Not even a bed cap.

A camper usually has amenities like a stove, sink, water, dinning table, bathroom, heat & AC.

Good luck switching that out for a hotel room! When I was younger, I used to sleep in the back of my VW squareback camping. It was better than this tent.

9 Likes

Oh Noes! If Billg gets “wiped out” what will charity do without him? Remember when he “retired” and was “worth” $33 billion and he said he was going to devote his life to giving it away? And by the time his wife divorced him (the Epstein thing being the final nail in the coffin) he was only “worth” $250billion. So successful!

Obvious effective altruist bullshit is bullshit. Every cent that he doesn’t have is a good thing.
Vaccine apartheid motherfucker.

6 Likes

Sorry if repost

6 Likes

Impossible to say, as there are so many faults that some parts seem to have multiple different things wrong with them.

4 Likes
5 Likes

So he wants to burn down Xitter and turn it into a Xinder?

4 Likes

“Just swipe left to like and right to reply.”

Typical Elno. No consideration for accessibility or user preference.

1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes

Bill And Ted 80S GIF by IFC

Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

5 Likes
5 Likes

Didn’t the sharks get them?

1 Like

It must be because of M.I.T., your relationship with M.I.T., very smart. That you know to ask such a smart question.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I thought the naturalization process required someone to be of good character?

We really fucked that one up.

9 Likes