Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

9 Likes

It was why a hotel would want to pay for Tesla only charging that I was questioning. They didn’t obviously because what the actual fuck.

The only possible would be if people went in for dinner, which fast charging…

1 Like

I so hope that’s real…

2 Likes

It was on his account online.

4 Likes

Fun and funny, but we know that the far right (which includes the owner of the company this is posted on) will just post the first part without context and their followers will lap it up

2 Likes

That’s why we need to respond to them. And to flood places with our own memes.

4 Likes

Elon upon seeing an face eating leopard

“Oooh I want to pet the kitty!”

3 Likes

The Fortune article borrows heavily (steals) from this article.

6 Likes

The owner of X has also become fervently anti-media in recent years as Journalists have reported on him secretly having children with one of his executives, his associates’ concerns over ongoing alleged drug use, his rumored affair with another tech billionaire’s wife who is now RFK Jr’s running mate, declining profits at his companies, the sexual harassment and retaliation lawsuits against him, his other secret child with one of his executives, his decision to reinstate the Twitter account of not only Donald Trump but also a prominent white nationalist Holocaust denier, the heap of lawsuits claiming that he illegally fired workers, monkeys dying horrifically at his labs, his obsession with demographic change and promotion of racist conspiracy theories, his promotion of potentially harmful misinformation and his embrace of anti-democratic leaders. Musk has denied almost all of the reports and told his followers to no longer read legacy news outlets. In late 2022, he suspended the accounts of 10 journalists who had published stories about him and his companies.

2 Likes

X CEO’s support for Trump is a break from the role that major social media heads have played in US politics

Maybe?

As for Elongated Muskie, I’ve long suspected that his motive for buying Twitter was to turn it into a huge outlet for far-right agitprop.

6 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

He is a spiteful baby

Excited Lets Go GIF

7 Likes

aa2a43b8fb14273c

5 Likes

7 Likes

My request is for the news media to immediately stop treating X as the “social media of record”.

Elon Musk has thrown neutrality out the window, and sooner or later, he will manipulate posts on his platform, because Dilbert Stark is an entitled man-baby.

For at least an hour today, all the news articles were only citing the “Official” Biden post on X. Imagine the havoc if it’d had been a hoax by Musk?

12 Likes

… didn’t that already happen

People love to predict the past :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

at least 190 milloin people

A lot of those “people” are bots, a lot more aren’t active and people who see that are journalists, researchers, cultists, antifa etc.

2 Likes

The point is that Musk is saying this shit.

Elon Musk tweeted a total of 151 times the day Joe Biden dropped out, his most ever in one day.

11 Likes