Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

4 Likes

with his track record, his next step will be offering to buy the republican party, take control of it and attempt to become president itself.

2 Likes

How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

4 Likes
5 Likes

After the “Citizens United” decision, I’m afraid it is only a matter of time before a corporation is allowed to run for president, as long as it was first incorporated in the USA and has been incorporated for at least 35 years. Nothing Muskie has control over fits the bill, yet, but literally it is only a matter of time, or he could always just buy one. Let us hope that the Supreme Court is fixed before that comes to pass, because it is pretty clear how they’d vote, assuming the usual bribery and “favors.”

4 Likes

It will be a statement.
It’s not like anyone is expecting Elno to go broke from such a move.
But.
It is a signal. An alternate way of living and being. An overt withdrawal of consent and participation in his bs.

5 Likes
5 Likes

apparently they got this message…

“An override is available for low-speed maneuvering to position the vehicle for roadside support. Be ready to apply the brake pedal.”

which means it’s a known and expected failure condition that people had to write special diagnostics and support for? yikes.

somehow tesla has managed to make even the check engine light worse. now that’s innovation.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Man who openly espouses the Great Replacement Theory says what?

12 Likes

(Haven’t verified, but it doesn’t sound unlikely.)

9 Likes
4 Likes

Source

N▣▣▣▣▣ abbie?

4 Likes

The ElonMuskAOC account handle gives me the heebie-jeebies.

4 Likes

Musk deflects sluggish Tesla car sales with Optimus optimism

4 Likes

‘everyone on Earth is going to want one’

sloth no GIF

8 Likes

A mime in a gimp suit for every home?

Futurama Shut Up And Take My Money GIF

7 Likes

Observing everything you do, and selling that information? :thinking:

5 Likes

Don’t exaggerate.

Not all that information will be sold.

Some of it will be given to the police for free.

11 Likes

And stealing the silverware most likely.

4 Likes