Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

i didn’t realize she had fallen so far off the wagon. is it just this one thing? ( because i know sometimes people keep odd attachments to things they’ve liked. )

( eta: like i know she’s always had a libertarian lean, but fascism is fascism )

5 Likes

I mean, yes, she’s not exactly wrong… but you have to handwave a lot of oldschool patriarchal bull to get only those lessons.

Well I guess that proves that even when leopards eat your face, there will be people who will preach that they are not that bad, as they have not eaten your toes.

4 Likes

In an interview with psychologist and conservative commentator Dr. Jordan Peterson, the X owner called gender-reassignment surgery “child mutilation and sterilization.”

Joukossa tyhmyys tiivistyy.

6 Likes

Yeah, well, libertarianism and fascism are sort of next-door neighbours, and you know how easy it is to walk into the wrong house in a uniform McMansion suburban hellscape.

8 Likes

The place might have a libertarian welcome mat, but it’s a bunch of John Birchers or AnCaps living inside.

Rothbard, Murray (2009). The Betrayal of the American Right. Mises Institute. p. 83. ISBN 978-1610165013. Retrieved 10 November 2019. “One gratifying aspect of our rise to some prominence is that, for the first time in my memory, we, ‘our side,’ had captured a crucial word from the enemy. ‘Libertarians’ had long been simply a polite word for left-wing anarchists, that is for anti-private property anarchists, either of the communist or syndicalist variety. But now we had taken it over.”

6 Likes

Passing on his genes is more important to him than loving his child.

He’s an absent father and deadbeat dad in so many ways.

11 Likes

As many in the comments were quick to point out, these Cybertrucks may not have been approved through European Union (EU) homologation, due to pedestrian safety standards, but rather as individually accepted registrations.

Martin tells Teslarati that the EVs were simply registered as trucks, making them legally registered across European countries. However, he did not clarify whether these were individual registrations or homologation.

2 Likes
5 Likes

8 Likes

examining lisa simpson GIF

8 Likes

YARN | Because they're assholes! | Rick and Morty (2013) S03E10 The Rickchurian Mortydate | Video gifs by quotes | 53cc0d4f | 紗

14 Likes

yeah. and i presume they’re trying to pull attention away from harris

7 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-07-11/tesla-plans-to-delay-robotaxi-unveiling-to-october-from-august

3 Likes

17 Likes

He just doesn’t like the competition in the cult of personality sphere, me thinks.

13 Likes

Or, hopefully, he thinks the rise of Harris means the fall of Tromp? So why spend money on a bad investment?

:crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

So what exactly does pledge mean here? Just that Musk said he’d give the money, with the possibility of changing his mind at any time? If so, why would anyone trust he would actually pay it in the first place?

9 Likes

… he is such a flake

I guess if the main goal is “look at me look at me” it doesn’t matter if he follows through with anything :roll_eyes:

8 Likes