Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Not stealing. Renting out your excess silverware when you’re not using it, it’s called spoonshare and it’s powered by a.i.

12 Likes

Fixed it for you. Fascist arseholes are always transactional. They will get paid and the coppers will be happy to make them richer rather than spend the money on things that would make society better.

3 Likes

And making sure that none of those things I do are things that don’t make the fascist richer.

In a man who is relentless in pursuit of dystopia, this is something of a power move/

3 Likes

22 Likes

Update:

Wait what–

Musk’s endorsement came shortly after Trump narrowly survived an assassination attempt at a campaign rally on July 13.

It also came just over a week before President Joe Biden announced he would withdraw his reelection bid and Vice President Kamala Harris became the de facto Democratic nominee.

Two days after the Trump rally shooting, The Wall Street Journal, citing sources familiar with the matter, reported that Musk was planning to donate $45 million a month to a newly formed pro-Trump super PAC.

The PAC has already received large donations from other major tech and finance figures such as Joe Lonsdale and the Winklevoss twins.

But Musk, in an interview with conservative public figure Jordan Peterson, said that the figure reported by the Journal was “simply not true.”

Sesame Street Idk GIF

7 Likes

19 Likes

Needs more Murican.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I was about to go digging for that, but then scrolled down a little further. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

game-of-thrones-arya-bow

4 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Somehow, some way, someone will find a way to roal coal in a cybertruck

5 Likes

Elno’s hyperlexic ass speed read those medical forms twice :rofl:

7 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/27/us/politics/elon-musk-kamala-harris-deepfake.html

Elon Musk Shares Manipulated Harris Video, in Seeming Violation of X’s Policies

The billionaire owner of the social media platform X reposted a video that mimics Vice President Kamala Harris’s voice, without disclosing that it had been altered.

If Elno has any bodyguard lawyers, now would be a good time to rush in and take his phone.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Welp… was I wrong to dismiss conspiracy theories?

6 Likes

… so WHOSE BLOOD was on his face then :thinking:

1 Like