Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

2 Likes

As if Elno has ever cared about that! :rofl:

4 Likes

‘The orange vests and painted lines bother my eyes’

1 Like

Cool: now do all the other countries, one by one.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Tech Bros never get the point of books and movies.

10 Likes

[Brazil judge opens inquiry into Musk after refusal to block accounts on X | Reuters]

https://www.reuters.com/technology/musk-challenges-brazils-order-block-certain-x-accounts-2024-04-07/

[Elon Musk’s X to shut operations in Brazil amid bitter legal fight | Social Media News | Al Jazeera]

[Musk Vows to Close X’s Brazil Operations, Will Maintain Service - Bloomberg]

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-08-17/musk-vows-to-close-x-s-brazil-operations-will-maintain-service

6 Likes

Take, for example, Peter Thiel and the works of Tolkien.

He steals words from Tolkien, but if he were mapped into the LoTR universe, the character closest to what he’s aspiring to be is Saruman: scheming and plotting and destroying all that is good and beautiful for his goal of overthrowing Sauron in order to become him.

Or maybe he knows it. He’s looked in the mirror and sees that he’s the baddy, and he’s OK with that.

11 Likes

Of his companes, Valar and Lembas are good guy names. Arda and Mithril are probably neutral (mithril is great stuff, but you can delve too greedily and too deep for it). The main one though, Palantir…they might have been a good guy thing once upon a time, but most of what we see them used for is Saruman and Sauron talking, them spying, and good guys being tormented.

That kind of seems like a tell, but I guess we’ll know for sure if he ever founds Isengard Industries or something.

9 Likes
2 Likes

10 Likes

Can’t wait for the Wachowski’s answer

4 Likes

Uruk Hai PMC?

2 Likes

6 Likes

Fool.

You want a Hilux for that.

Everybody knows that. His enemies are chuckling and rubbing their hands together in glee.

5 Likes

But a Hilux isn’t bulletproof or can briefly serve as a boat!

1 Like

I am very sure that a Hilux is actually better at both out in the wild.

If it goes all road warrior I know my chariot of choice!

4 Likes

Very on-brand for Kadyrov to mistake the Cybertruck for a serious off-roader.

3 Likes

“ No interaction might outline Musk’s delusion better than an exchange that took place on Twitter four years ago, during the last election cycle.

“Take the red pill,” Musk tweeted in May 2020, referencing the famous scene from “The Matrix.” In response, Ivanka Trump responded: “Taken!”

“Fuck both of you,” retorted Lilly Wachowski, one of the creators of “The Matrix” series.”

10 Likes

I believe that, according to the customs of this BBS, you owe @FGD135 a Coke.

4 Likes