Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

I believe that’s when you post the same thing. Not when you answer a question with a quote from the article.

But - hoist away with the beverage of choice!

4 Likes

@KathyPartdeux and @FGD135 …heres some homemade lemonade for both of ya;

bestlemonadeishomemade

:yum:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing this Cybertruck blown to smithereens but, alas, it probably will never get close enough to the front to be in range. So, it’ll just be a picture of it abandoned in a ditch somewhere.

4 Likes
5 Likes

8 Likes

What’s with the Bajoran ear-thingy?

7 Likes

I didn´t notice it. And why is He handcuffed?

4 Likes

But how is the toaster?

10 Likes

And why is his face shooped onto someone else’s body?

:thinking:

6 Likes

Made by AI probably…

6 Likes

Thanks for this. I was getting ready to post it myself.
Back in the Before Times, I followed Carole Cadwalladr on Twitter. She’s good at getting into the thick of things and my goodness she has seen some real shit–and reported on it.

So when she sounds the alarm, I am far more inclined to pay attention. FTA:

… A years-long effort by Republican operatives to politicise the entire subject of “misinformation” has won. It barely even now exists in US tech circles. Anyone who suggests it does – researchers, academics, “trust and safety” teams – are now all part of the “censorship industrial complex”.

A US congressional committee headed by Republican Jim Jordan, convinced that big tech was silencing conservative voices, went on the warpath. … Whole university departments have collapsed, including the Stanford Internet Observatory whose election integrity unit provided rapid detection and analysis in 2020.

Even the FBI has been prevented from communicating with tech companies about what officials have warned is a coming onslaught of foreign disinformation and influence operations after a lawsuit brought by two attorneys general went all the way to the supreme court.

… But what Musk – the new self-appointed Lord of Misrule – has done is to rip off the mask. He’s shown that you don’t even have to pretend to care. In Musk’s world, trust is mistrust and safety is censorship. His goal is chaos. And it’s coming.

Oh yes, he definitely loves chaos especially in service to his financial gain and for lack of a better term, his own empire. With the rioting in England this month, his favorite public opinion levers like Xitter apparently have a very real effect on IRL. Dammit.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Divorced dad problems

11 Likes

I’m sure that the divorce and Cybertruck purchase were completely unrela … :rofl: :rofl:

Nope, can’t type that without laughing.

15 Likes

1 Like

I mean… it might just be a ploy to degrade the Russian Army even more? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Some additional information:

3 Likes

He didn’t even really deny it, just an ad hominem against the person that said it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m shocked. Shocked, I say!

Tracing the route this particular Cybertruck took could be interesting, though.

4 Likes

[…]
You don’t need to be a client state of Russia or a U.S. police department to get a Cybertruck kitted out for war. A company called Archimedes Defense is advertising just such a service. Called STING, the company is promising the service will upgrade Cybertrucks with “extensive modifications to suit the most demanding applications.”
[…]

4 Likes