Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

I cant wait to hear about that thing malfunctioning or getting blown up, or both…

11 Likes

It’s too bad you died - you should have activated war mode.

14 Likes

And it’s your own fault if you didn’t read the manual.

14 Likes

Elon Musk has taken down the account for Bassem Youssef, a well known Egyptian comedian and television host. Youssef has been critical of the occupation of #Palestine and Israel’s ongoing campaign of ethnic cleansing.

This takes place while anti-Semites like Nick Fuentes and Candace Owens flood the site with neo-Nazi and white supremacist conspiracy theories.

Far-Right billionaire Elon Musk has cultivated and encouraged fascist participation on the site, while attacking left-wing, antifascist, and pro-Palestinian voices - while at the same time, making strategic alliances with Israel’s far-Right ruling party.

Like Trump and much of the Democratic Party, Musk wants to attack those on the Left fighting the genocide in Palestine as ‘anti-Semitic,’ while actively pushing and embracing openly anti-Semitic and white supremacist influencers and grifters.

8 Likes

90S Help GIF

4 Likes
10 Likes

ah. so j9c had the right idea; of course it was a job interview.

6 Likes

“You have activated War Mode. Enter credit card now to download update containing critical safety patches.”

“Warning! do not tow Cybertruck using ordinary means. Do not attach tow hooks to aluminum frame. Consult owner’s manual for instructions if this vehicle becomes stuck.”

6 Likes

I think the Full Self-Killing mode still has a few bugs.

5 Likes
2 Likes

13 Likes

As I tend to say these days “the centrists!” Is the new punchline for The Aristocrats!

That’s how I read each and every self proclaimed “centrist” now.

7 Likes

My first question would be: “Center of what, exactly?”, and then probably nope every response.

6 Likes

https://www.wsj.com/tech/elon-musks-twitter-takeover-is-now-the-worst-buyout-for-banks-since-the-financial-crisis-3f4272cb?st=54c26wqm01uz7pv&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

ETA:

Happy Hashtag GIF

19 Likes

I was reading that earlier and the bit that made my mirth rise most was the notion that banks were “attracted to doing business with the world’s richest man”! Their festering extremist ideology didn’t permit them to see what was plain in front of their faces and all but those miserably biased by devotion to ideology could see: it was shit business from someone who failed up and up despite his almost complete absence of qualities.

The only thing that curbs my laughter is that the world’s resources are tied up doing useless at best, deeply damaging more often, things like this rather than making the world a better place.

16 Likes

From the Wall Street Journal today. I think there’s a looming scenario where the EU imposes a fine of billions of Euros for flouting the Digital Services Act, Musk fails to repay the principal on his loan to buy Twitter, and the platform gets seized by the banks.

ETA:

6 Likes
4 Likes
9 Likes

“Surely a man who is famous for hoarding wealth would never rip me off!”

IMG_2205

("Lisa, a guy who has lots of ivory is less likely to hurt Stampy than a guy whose ivory supplies are low!”)

12 Likes

No need to gamble. Just encourage him to get real stoned and say “Bro, bro wouldn’t it be hilarious if you sold me all your TVs for $4.20? Heh 4… 20!” [Pause] “Sign here, and here… hahaha, you know what would be even more funny - if I bought all your Space X and Tesla shares for $69…”

So on and so on, until you’ve cleaned Elon out.

3 Likes