Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Tesla CEO Elon Musk Envisions Humanoid Robots Fighting Wars: 'Unlike In The Movies, The Robots Won't Miss' - Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) - Benzinga

1 Like

that’s fair. his cars already do a pretty good job of targeting pedestrians. give it time, and i’m sure he can improve the accuracy. ( probably a year or two, i’d guess. )

2 Likes
5 Likes

They’ll most likely hit things alright.

As with all such plans they depend on retrospectively designating the things destroyed and the people killed as “targets”.

It’s far more efficient than the hopelessly old fashioned aiming at the enemy that armies used to do before they came of sense and added the ha’pence to the pence and fumbled in the greasy till for more ammunition to obliterate the poor and downtrodden.

Thank you Lord Saviour Skum. My favourite oligarch.

https://www.wsj.com/tech/elon-musks-twitter-takeover-is-now-the-worst-buyout-for-banks-since-the-financial-crisis-3f4272cb

2 Likes

8 Likes

Musk’s Tesla has been all tied up with the boat anchor Cybertruck, will be for a while.

A real automaker can look at the market, and flip their output without straining.

10 Likes

ohmygawd; this shit is real?!? im done, someone kill me please…

1 Like

yep, they learn from the “best”;

Dance-1

1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

Well, the free speech absolutist who claimed to own the world’s public square didn’t want you to know who actually owns it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/08/21/elon-musk-x-investors/

4 Likes

In recent weeks, Musk has seized on the presidential election as a way to attract more users to the platform and claimed last week that downloads of the X app reached an “all-time high.”

:thinking: I find this extremely hard to believe.

4 Likes

Downloads are at an all time high!*

*Excluding the months in which downloads were higher.

4 Likes

4 Likes
9 Likes

The forests around Berlin are one the best things about it, on first sight they seem very conifer tree farm but there’s so much actually going on. I’ve had very close encounters with various birds and mammals there that I’ve not had in other forests around the world.

6 Likes

420 million downloads!

/s

1 Like

Downloads of Twitter were way higher but one step forward two steps back!

3 Likes

“The vehicle’s roof trim could require further adhesion.”

200w (27)

3 Likes