Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Archived version:

[…]
Although banks typically sell off loans provided for takeovers, recent data from PitchBook LCD, a financial data firm, indicates that those that provided $13 billion of credit for Musk’s Twitter deal have not done so, suggesting markets may have soured on X’s prospects. The debt has remained “hung” for longer than any similar deal since the 2008 financial crisis, PitchBook said.
[…]

5 Likes

He made the money of other billionaires disappear. They must be so pissed off.

6 Likes

They are working hard on making others foot the bill. Don’t worry. You don’t get to be a billionaire by paying your way.

6 Likes

Still - he should probably avoid visiting Riyadh.

Or maybe not.

6 Likes

He’s still rich. It’s the official state religion of al Saud!

5 Likes

11 Likes

I didn’t know they made them that big.

https://funko.com/build-your-custom-pop

9 Likes
6 Likes

Schitts Creek Eww GIF by CBC

It makes the Lucille Ball statue look lovely…

6 Likes

One of those statues of terrible people I can almost appreciate, because it looks as much like it is mocking them as celebrating them. (The classic of course being the Nathan Bedford Forrest statue that looked like he was made of madness-possessed mashed potatoes.)

6 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

So true!

4 Likes

It’d make a good tombstone.

“Here lie the bones of Elon Mush. Look upon my works, ye mighty, and piss!”

2 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

The groups include the Center for Countering Digital Hate, the Union of Concerned Scientists, the digital rights organization Access Now, and Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR)

… people should brag about being on the list

7 Likes

Except that it’s no fun when a billionaire can endlessly spend on petty harassment to wear them down, like Peter Thiel and Gawker.

8 Likes

The twitter money bleed continues

5 Likes

That’s not just a money bleed. The moment that some of that customized hardware fails, X is probably in deep doodoo.

5 Likes

Nah, they’ll be fine.

the it crowd chris odowd GIF

5 Likes