Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Looks like Musk blocked LIVE COVERAGE of the Pentagon holding a briefing amid reports that Musk undermined Ukraine attack in Crimea.

1 Like
4 Likes

Bwahahahaha!
The Virginian Lol GIF by GritTV

Trying at align elements that have no business being aligned. :rofl:

2 Likes

where is my eyeroll emoji… oh yeah: :roll_eyes:

he is not a genius, he is not a super villain, he is not a master of hypnotism.

he behaves exactly like any average middle age white man would who happened to have billions of dollars. it isn’t rocket science, it’s the patriarchy

6 Likes

The joke’s on you. That’s self-curbing tire technology, right there.

1 Like

Nah, I’d call that a two-for-one fail!

9 more points from the biography
https://www.platformer.news/p/nine-wild-details-from-the-new-elon

1 Like

I have a feeling that he’s not exactly lying… like monkeys were dying slowly and painfully as a result of the Neuralink implant so they got put down to end their suffering. Technically, it was whatever method used then that killed them.

3 Likes

Those hubcaps look like they’d be pretty effective as projectile weapons.

4 Likes

This whole article is great, but this line…

if there’s something abstract to the (correct) belief that no one man should have all that power, it gets a lot easier to believe when you see the guy who actually has it.

9 Likes

Alright, at the end of the day, this is just one piece falling off of one car, something that happens every day to all kinds of vehicles. It’s not that exceptional.

dear god, i hope they get paid direct from tesla for that kind of bs.

( also how much does an “aerodynamic wheel cover” matter when the car itself is shaped like a brick? )

5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I’m really bad at reading faces but she doesn’t look like she’s enjoying that situation.

3 Likes

Turnabout is fair play, Elon.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I think I can speak for all of these former employees when I post the following

finger wag GIF by Originals

3 Likes
3 Likes

X repeatedly told us that users who posted “Hitler was right” and urged a “final solution” for Jewish people didn’t break “our safety policies”

3 Likes