Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Elon Musk’s Far-Right Turn Isn’t Stopping His Employees From Donating To Kamala Harris

7 Likes
13 Likes

Just came here to post this!

8 Likes

P.S. We will also accept Twitter.com as compensation.

Do they mean the site or the domain name?

2 Likes
5 Likes

Chechen Warlord Claims Elon Musk Disabled Gifted Cybertruck While It Was On The Battlefield

Oh noes, now even Kadyrov is mad at Leon!

10 Likes

Odds are, it just stopped working on its own

19 Likes

… due to bad mobile internet connection, maybe?

7 Likes

Probably didn’t buy the machine gun compatibility subscription

8 Likes

You’re thinking of the Prius.

finally-a-prius-with-a-massive-gatling-gun-on-top-15-gifs-photos-134

4 Likes

Canadian Tea Party North summons Elno.

“No one asked Elon, ‘Do you want a $2-billion loan from the government of Canada at a nine per cent interest rate and give up 10 per cent of Starlink?’” he said. “I think there would have been a very different response.”

And meanwhile I’m thinking “Oh god, another “constellation” of space junk!”

5 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/20/opinion/trump-elon-musk-twitter-x.html?unlocked_article_code=1.MU4.FVAv.swhQpx8fWEuX

8 Likes

Elon Musk fought the law. The law appears to have won

this case will hopefully show others that its possible to stand against this mf and dont let him get away with his bs.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Do they not realise that the strongest material isn’t always the best? That there are reasons professional engineers have made car side windows out of safety glass rather than transparent aluminium? That there are reasons car makers over the years have moved from rigid structures to crumple zones?

6 Likes

The same reasons why emergency room workers hate titanium jewelry like rings & bracelets :grimacing:

7 Likes

Some people like the idea of a heirloom car, for some stupid reason.

Your great grandfather died in this car, your grandfather fell into a lifelong coma in this car, and now that I have become tetraplegic in this car it’s yours, son.

12 Likes

Leon has a cissyfit.

(Jeebus, what an idiot.)

11 Likes

Cis is heterophobic? Surely he means it’s cisphobic…
Oh.

Apart from being a disgusting Nazi he’s also genuinely stupid. He couldn’t do the most basic part of a normal job without supervision. Can you imagine him doing some important labour like cleaning toilets? He’d be a disaster.

All he’s good for is tweeting from his armoured toilet for hours on end (my working theory is he’s trapped on there, backed up badly, from the downers he takes to counteract the ketamine).

10 Likes

But he’s the richest man in the world, so it’s all good!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

#wishfulgiffing

8 Likes