Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Another thing he has in common with his favourite politician.

A book with unprecedented access to his circle portrays him as a man with no impulse control, no plans, a desperate need for flattery and no ability to separate truth from fiction.

4 Likes

I dyslexic read that as

and the sentence still made sense. EM is in my top ten list of people who deserve to be turned into pigs.

4 Likes

Okay but as a commenter there says, “AI impersonation of someone who has specifically spoken out against that kind of thing. Not cool.”

:person_shrugging:

didn’t see that, I’ll delete it.

1 Like

It’s even more silly than that:

5 Likes

Uh, what in the fresh hell is up with the Machiavelli and Tzu comment. Those two people would chew him out for his piss poor emotional intelligence and acting like an ass. Hopefully that was sarcasm

6 Likes

It’s a meme.

6 Likes

The cut off bit: " Vertical Loads Up To 160 Pounds"

8 Likes

I’m more bothered by Jalopnik’s prose:

its owner’s manual says that its hitch assembly is only designed to support vertical loads up to 160 pounds. That’s less than the weight of the average American female.

Awkward Episode 7 GIF by The Office

9 Likes

Moi8Rpr

6 Likes

At this point the domain is more valuable than the software. Just run an instance of mastodon or threads or even a PHPBB forum would be better.

2 Likes

By site I meant X/Twitter as a business.

1 Like

Let me clarify then: At this point I would prefer twitter the domain, to be able to host an interoperable mastodon/bluesky instance than the the business it is now, with all the baggage it comes with. My valuation of Twitter the site/bussiness is that is an enormous dumpsterfire of sadness and rage, always was, and the only reason i did not notice is that my friends were there to share the heat :laughing:

If they offered me shares of Twitter my answer would be “sure, how much are you paying ME to keep them?”.

ETA:

Furthermore: getting the domain to reddirect to GAB or The Truth Social would be an improvement. At least it would be honest.

4 Likes

Elon Musk says a Kamala Harris presidency would ‘doom humanity’ and ‘destroy’ the Mars program

7 Likes

The only way for humanity to survive is to vote in the guy who deliberately let a pandemic spread and give more money to his rich buddy who’s on record as saying nukes aren’t that bad :unamused: :fu:

12 Likes
7 Likes

Aw, did poor Elon have to log out to see something?

8 Likes

He’s a Freedom of Stalking absolutist.

7 Likes

The end of this story from CBS This Morning is chef’s kiss. After a couple of minutes of ridiculously over the top amazement at an achievement that has already been achieved numerous times over the last 60 years, one of the anchors has the guts to point out how fucking stupid this is.

10 Likes

Didn’t we decide it was historical because of crumbless doritos, Dani?

Not that anyone is actually going to build a Mars colony any time soon, but why would you need thousands of space suits? Are they so custom people can’t share them? Do they think thousands of people will all be working outside at the same time, as if that wouldn’t be a logistical nightmare even if there was a colony set up? Or is the idea that everyone needs their own in case the oxygen fails, kind of like life rafts at sea except where the nearest ship that could come help you is at least nine months away? I don’t understand what’s being envisioned.

8 Likes