Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

The specific retort about using twitter would be new, though, and it marks a change from when they would go on about his obvious brilliance and how much he has helped mankind and was going to take us to the stars. Musk has made that a hard sell even for his weird nerd fans.

2 Likes

Indeed. At this point, itā€™s ā€œvicious fascistsā€ as calling them ā€œweird nerdsā€ makes them seem harmless and itā€™s pretty clear that they are not.

10 Likes

If X canā€™t keep making its $300 million quarterly interest payments, the financial firms may repossess it in order to recoup a fraction of their losses.

Twitter - now brought to you by Morgan Stanley Chase.

2 Likes

And itā€™s totally ineffectual against people who currently no longer use twitter; doubly so with those of us who never did.

3 Likes

itā€™s always felt off to me that it features a non white person jumping to the defense, othering him as ā€œweirdā€, when muskā€™s biggest stans are white guys defending white privilege :confused:

3 Likes

What Can I Say GIF

5 Likes

Yeah, poorly thought out meme was bad.

3 Likes

Rimshot Badum Bum GIF by Studios 2016

1 Like

ā€¦ this just occurred to me

X11/X.org Can Probably Sue Elon Musk

Elon Muskā€™s new ā€˜Xā€™ rebrand looks like a ripoff from an iconic 1984 logo

4 Likes

The SECā€™s investigation was revealed on Thursday when the US agency sued to compel Musk to testify in their investigation, which he previously agreed to do and then reneged on.

shocked philip j fry GIF

8 Likes

You must be new here.

4 Likes

ā€œEvil nerdsā€ has been a go-to phrase in my circle for a while now.
All nerds are weird anyway, but our accepting nature has created a blind spot for us.
Thats where the evil nerds live.
The venn diagram of evil nerds and tech bros isnt a perfect circle but its close.

6 Likes

i hear what youā€™re saying, but feel my experience has been different. in my mind, tech bros are theā€¦ well, lets not say talentlessā€¦ the financially inclined bullies who picked on nerds and geeks until they suddenly realized they needed them

evil nerdsā€¦ well, theyā€™re just good at what they do

merciless evil laugh GIF

( i do know that the men of any profession can be misogynistic, racist, and generally horrible. i donā€™t know if nerd culture has a greater preponderance of them or not. while tech bros, by definition, i donā€™t think there are good ones )

4 Likes

who knows no GIF by The Sean Ward Show

How about just fascists, since that really has gone far beyond just someone being a jerkā€¦ itā€™s fully support genocidal policiesā€¦

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Aww, did he get ratioed one too many times?

2 Likes

In other words, a wastewater treatment plant.
Which is good, if designed and run properly.

3 Likes

Rationed?