Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

are we sure they didn’t try driving on a gravel road?

6 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Dude probably thinks O’Brien was the hero of 1984.

5 Likes

Hyperlexic reporting in. Just like Elon, I had difficulty picking up on what Orwell was trying to get across in 1984 when I read the book for school.

He said his favorite book was Lord Of The Flies. You’d think that’s funny until you remember that he wants to maroon people on Mars.

6 Likes

On the platform previously known as Twitter, Elon Musk has apparently given orders to automatically remove those who follow the account of Palestine Action US (@Pal_ActionUS). Many people have reported that after following the account, their accounts automatically unfollow it. We can confirm this from firsthand experience.

Whatever your politics in regard to Palestine, this is an important precedent. It confirms that Elon Musk bought Twitter in order to make it impossible for people to communicate except in ways that align with his personal agenda as a billionaire and racist. Relying on X/Twitter to communicate means enabling him to personally determine whom we can hear and whom is silenced.

Musk could simply ban the account, but instead, wants to assign them to the unpopular kids table.

7 Likes

Free speech absolutism in action, folks.

6 Likes
4 Likes

6 Likes
10 Likes

servers. how do they work!?

Insane Clown Posse Celebs GIF

7 Likes

3 Likes

Jesus Christ, Elon is a fucking idiot.

7 Likes

Isn’t it this kind of careless remark that forced Mush to buy Twitter? IAN Jimmy Wales’ attorney, but if I were, I would suggest he take the man-child up on his offer while he’s still got a billion to his name. The contract doesn’t call for a permanent name change, after all.

3 Likes

Just one year, pedo guy is no fool

Cracking Up Lol GIF

3 Likes

I don’t usually make fun of innocent typos, but “I’m a not fool” has to be one of the most concise self-owns I’ve ever seen.

7 Likes

His similar but more specific remark sure didn’t force him to cure world hunger.

4 Likes

There’s a lot of things Elon would love to destroy, it seems.
Democracy.
Austin.
Inclusion. Diversity. Equity.
Fair wages.
Safe workplaces.
Safe streets.
And…

Some people want the world to burn.
Few have a list.
Elno wants to start with all the people and things that make him look bad, or reveal all the bad stuff he does, etc.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/how-often-has-elon-musk-been-sued-the-twitter-lawsuit-and-more-explained/ar-AA1imneW

5 Likes

I just made a small spite donation to wikimedia. I hope other people think similarly. How funny would it be if wikipedia gains significant donations from pedo guy’s harassment!?

Elon Musk is so afraid of people he can’t control.

What a blow to his xhitty fragile ego it would be to see yet again how small his little fan club really is compared to the rest of the world.

6 Likes

Somehow I think curing world hunger is not the kind of thing that would stroke his ego or further his “replacement theory” worldview.

ETA: Also, for an enforceable contract, you need a defined party or parties on the other side of the table, and a meeting of the minds. Perfectly safe to promise to be the next incarnation of Mahatma Ghandi.

1 Like