Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

even if it “works”, it will need 10-14(!) times refuelling in LEO to get to the moon

But…but…but… The prototype worked so well in kerbal space program /s

(oh gaaaaawd, please nooouuuuuuu…I know I said “maybe”, but Im so tired about discussions about the future of transportation/vehicles/fuel, I just…my position* boils down to; waaaaaay to many motorised vehicles globaly, completly regardless if gas/electric and it needs to be reduced by around 90% to have any impact at all. I really dont want to talk about that anymore, neither here, nor anywhere else, my apologies.) (edit/ *clarity)

5 Likes

https://archive.ph/tGeFB

As X owner Elon Musk continues his descent into white nationalist and antisemitic conspiracy theories, his social media platform has been placing ads for major brands like Apple, Bravo (NBCUniversal), IBM, Oracle, and Xfinity (Comcast) next to content that touts Adolf Hitler and his Nazi Party. The company’s placements come after CEO Linda Yaccarino claimed that brands are “protected from the risk of being next to” toxic posts on the platform.

3 Likes

no.fucking.bottom.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Makes me wonder whether X’s logo will be… upgraded? in the same way as this guy’s was.

1 Like

I’m thinking more that “X” is the upgrade…

5 Likes

they took their sweet time…

9 Likes

IBM finally trying to seperate themselves from nazism.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

8 Likes

As Scottish bikers know, “ye cannae change the laws of physics”.

4 Likes
  • Jack : Your friend was right. You can’t break the laws of physics…

Jack , Patrick , Lauren : [simultaneously] But you can bend them!

3 Likes

That’s why canny riders in the late 70’s and early 80’s used Guzzis with linked brakes…

Oh, and dropped the Metzlers for Avon Road runners.

2 Likes

free link

4 Likes

2 Likes

And it only took them 90 years!

6 Likes

percentage chance any news outlet will mention his increasingly enthusiastic support for nazis during the starship launch?

• exactly 0%
  • less than 0%
0 voters

Fiddler On The Roof Broadway GIF by GREAT PERFORMANCES | PBS

Kinda wish he would find his El Ron and do some Babalon Working in the desert.

7 Likes