Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Not since Das weiche Wasser bricht den Stein, wir wollen wie das Wasser sein, I think.

3 Likes

He doesn’t even know how either actually works

On the other hand there is an eloquence1) of former Trump lawyers out there who might miss working for a batshit crazy celebrity douchebro fascist client who may or may not pay you. You never know.

1) I’ve looked it up and yes, eloquence is the collective noun for lawyers. In this context this is just delicious.

3 Likes

I love learning new swears.

3 Likes

my pleasure. and If you like it with that little touch of sophistication and even more german-ish, say;

möge der blitz sie beim scheissen treffen

(its also a tiny bit less agressive; möge - it definitly should happen, soll - it definitly must happen.)

3 Likes

Aaaaand
 he just blew up another Starship. In two separate explosions, even!

5 Likes

Shocked-William-Shatner-Star-Trek

4 Likes

doesnt matter; it did lift off with all 33(!)* engines running, this insane water-deluge-system seemed somewhat to work, it did make seperation and it did reach (barely) space (kinda).

it was a successful test*-launch (*it was not a successful testmission), which I didnt really expected at all. fanbois already going completly nuts over this and I fucking hate it. because this spaceship-bullshit aint over with todays launch.

*edits

5 Likes

If my car made it down the block and then exploded- no one would call it a successful drive.

Regardless- there’s no way he should call this a starship.

5 Likes

of course your right, but it still doesnt matter; testflight. this shit aint over yet.

no, he shouldnt.

2 Likes

Intentionally is isn’t quite the right word here.

8 Likes

“And it turned out the AI was the brain damaged chicken all along”

1 Like

IMG_1077

6 Likes

well, they can sell it as a “successful test” for the self-destruct-system.

one thing is for certain with todays launch, though; this shit aint reusable at all. there is no way those raptor-engines are good for more than one flight; way to overpowered for their size. I bet that was the main-failure for at least “starships” explosion.

2 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

You’ll all see. Musk is a genius making great progress, and someday one of his rockets is going to take humanity to blow up on Mars.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you’ve failed at designing a vehicle when your vehicle looks like the knockoff of the actual knockoff

Eta: aw I missed starship exploding dayâ˜č

3 Likes

That last headline

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Human beings have been sending rockets into space for a long ass time now. We know how to do it. No one should be having flights blowing up before they get far off the ground. Or whatever the fuck happened this time
 honestly, I can’t really be arsed to care about Musk’s failures
 I’m just happy he’s having them. Because he really needs to fuck right off

8 Likes

On the Untappd the beer has a weighted average of 3.26 out of five, which would be “fine”. The rating distribution is in keeping with other average beers and there isnt a huge number of fanboy ratings pumping the average up.

Not something I’d seek out and Too pricey for my tastes. Many many of the ratings are from people sharing a single beer.

Improper storage will greatly affect the flavour. I’d bet this beer was kept on a countertop as a show piece before someone decided to drink it, all that time being exposed to harsh light which will make it skunky.

3 Likes

5 Likes