Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

6 Likes

338151444d4420d59ac29191a010a221--pee-wee-herman-work-humor

3 Likes

Yep; he seems utterly incapable of acting like anything other than an overgrown spoiled child who was never told “no.”

He’s basically a male adult version of Veruca Salt.

8 Likes

Hadn’t seen the oppressor comment before, but I think everything else has been covered here in various links.

2 Likes

Wait. The guy who’s a leading critic of antisemitism at Harvard is A-ok with Musk’s statements?

He knows which side his bread is buttered on.

4 Likes

ss15 GIF

Excellent analogy

7 Likes

Thanks.

It applies to 45 too.

That’s the natural end result of being raised with too much wealth/privilege and zero accountability.

9 Likes

“I’m being oppressed!” screamed the unaccountable manchild who had accumulated more wealth and power than many nation-states.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Birds of a feather…

5 Likes

to underscore that…

Ackman also said he’s backed the social media platform via a $10 million investment through his firm’s foundation

1 Like

bread GIF

4 Likes

He’s just disrupting antisemitism.

2 Likes

Untitled

5 Likes

I already disliked this person but today I would not mind intoning loudly the title of this thread.

Here’s this gravy graveyard congratulating a far-right racist liberal (been compared to bolsonaro and trump) new president of Argentina.

May he eternally rot in darkness.

8 Likes

Loving how this show skewered Elon’s dystopian fantasy of Mars settlement on the last episode. I fully expect the season 4 climax to essentially be Matewan on Mars.

2 Likes

Captain AnCap

2 Likes

ed morphed into a complete ex-navy-transformed-corporation-asshole, guess a real heavy confrontation between him and danni is inevitable.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been on the fence about him for the whole series, but he’s really showing his true colors in old age.

falling into old habits. hard.

edit/ well, he did save the world from nuclear holocaust. kinda. and cant even talk about it. and he is traumatized as fuck. but there is no way he should be in charge of anything anymore.

2 Likes