Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

It seems that forgiveness for Anti-Semitic remarks comes quickly these days.

Here’s the Head of the ADL praising Musk in the midst of this row, because Elon is also banning people from posting pro-Palestine messages:

2 Likes

He thinks he’s going to influence Musk - but he has zero leverage in this situation.

4 Likes

surely this new standard will be applied equally

1 Like

https://www.axios.com/2023/11/21/x-elon-musk-sues-media-matters-antisemitic-ads

Elon Musk’s X sues Media Matters for America

2 Likes

1 Like

229cb5a8-14d8-4382-b7e5-2af880c04fa8_text

2 Likes

Probably not the best format for sarcasm… apologies. :slight_smile:

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

4 Likes

Text is not the best way to convey sarcasm… use a sarcasm indicator → /s

3 Likes

2 Likes

Free speech absolutist threatens to murder people who say things about him that he doesn’t like. Yeah, that tracks.

6 Likes

CSS makes a pretty compelling case that SpaceX is lying about just about everything WRT the most recent destruction of Starship - particularly the claim that it was an intentional use of the FDS. It includes some amazing independent footage from Florida that clinches it.

3 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF

But I was told they are innovating the space industry!!! /s

7 Likes

Hey Elno, Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning are still alive. I don’t think that “demon mode“ is very effective.

2 Likes

pressure-fed astronaut had his rant already yesterday (which was almost insanely fast for him);

3 Likes

So, not much. FU Nazi Mthrfkr.

1 Like

They have their own Mastodon node. That’s the way to do it!

6 Likes

oh my…what the…

its front and center, right beside the one woman!. you cant tell me thats coincidental, thats bro-humour, right?

1 Like

Without a sarcasm tag, comments like the one you previously posted coming from an unfamiliar source such as yourself is going to be taken at face value.

Parody may not be dead yet, but it surely is on life support.

3 Likes

an excellent use of “the front fell off”

4 Likes