Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

QAnon Anonymous episode 257: Elon Strolls Through The Pizzagate

Promoting pizzagate, joking about QAnon and telling advertisers to go fuck themselves. Elon Musk is a hilarious guy and we all appreciate his sense of humor. Which is why he’ll appreciate our “jokes” about his connections to Jeffrey Epstein. Plus we chat about Marjorie Taylor Greene attempting to revive the Seth Rich conspiracy theory.

3 Likes

That doesn’t seem very useful to me…

maybe designed to protect the heart? which i guess is a prerequisite. so, actually, what you said

it does sound like a generated article.

the showroom reps keep polishing the Cybertruck with it many times a day, according to several observations.

:face_with_monocle:

maybe like a harley, people will only bring them out when the weather is nice, and will be required to have a backup truck for the inevitable breakdowns.

3 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/29/investing/elon-musk-dealbook-summit/index.html

1 Like

Shrank in the wash or whoever gave it to Musky isn’t really concerned about him?

1 Like

Yonatan straightened, stepped back with a puzzled expression.
“You’ve worn a combat harness before?” he asked.
“This is the first time.”
“Then someone adjusted it for you.”
“No.”
“Your flak jacket is fitted slip-fashion at the throat. Who told you to do that?”
“It …seemed the right way.”
“That it most certainly is.”
And Yonatan rubbed his cheek, thinking of the legend: “He is an idiot with more money than god, and nobody knows why.”

8 Likes
3 Likes

Well, anyone stanning Elmo at this point is clearly an easy mark.

8 Likes

It looks like one of those toy tac roleplay vests that are way too small for most kids

1 Like

Billionaires are more expendable than other people in a war Zone.

3 Likes

Any time, anywhere, any kind of event, it is always billionaire season. They are the only individual dietary change each of us could make which would have a very significant positive impact on the environment and climate. So chow down on your local oligarchs folks!

8 Likes

Gross. Look, it’s one thing to talk about eating spiders or slugs to help the environment. But what makes you think I could ever be persuaded to put Musk meat in my mouth? :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

My dog would eat almost anything, I wonder if he would have been interested in billionaire sausages?

3 Likes

IMG_1216

I’d buy some vacuum desiccated Musk. Just so I could give him a burial at sea in a public restroom.

6 Likes

walmart?!? that kinda sounds like the last nail then, doesnt it?

7 Likes

11 Likes

jeeezezfuckingkreist!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Just last week I saw a car with Tesla banners next to it in a shopping mall advertising test drives.

4 Likes