Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

4 Likes

could? could?!? maaaan, gimme a fucking break, massmedia…

2 Likes

Yeah, I rolled my eyes at that too. It was a given when he saddled it with the additional debt, never mind his mismanagement.

Gordon Ramsay Food GIF by Masterchef

2 Likes

One can only hope.

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Probably not the basic flaws that most people are thinking of.

4 Likes

No. That was pretty much what I guessed.

Obviously it’s not one of the actual real problems. But it’s the one assholes like him think of.

What kind of a fool would go to another planet, deep in hock to a thin skinned billionaire who owns your air supply?

7 Likes

See I thought it was going to be the radiation.

1 Like

Radioactive personalities, anyway.

I thought the flaw was going to be that there is almost no plausible environmental cataclysm that could befall the Earth which would render it less hospitable to human life than Mars.

Shy of a Theia Impact-scale event there’s really just no way “Mars as a Planet B to ensure human survival” makes any sense at all.

11 Likes

And the big flaw I see is the rude awakening that the weirdo libertarian nutjobs who are currently clamoring to go to Mars are going to get when they expect Galt’s Gulch, and instead find that by necessity it’s a socially-engineered, authoritarian, dystopian Hell.

Plenty of flaws to go around, apparently!

6 Likes

… ooh let’s make a list :thinking:

4 Likes

even when tried here on earth, white supremacists like steve bannon mess things up. and musk is definitely no better

6 Likes

Emperor Munsk and the Sons of Kornhol in charge of it?

1 Like

(dont know if somebody already made this, but I had to, so…)

6 Likes

LA Times opinion piece about his asslickers

3 Likes

thank goodness this wasnt longer, its depressing enough…

It’s probably been said already: what I would expect it’s just Bioshock, but in space.

2 Likes