Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

… “Saudi death squad versus Musk bodyguard platoon” is the action horror comedy we deserve

starring nicolas cage as musk probably

5 Likes

Heh. “Saw.” :grinning:

6 Likes

Not proud of it, but glad someone got it just the same.

:+1:

3 Likes

sorry, thats actually a bit too cynical and inhuman for my taste. just sayin.

Don’t worry about it. The Saudis are currently buying all the sports, so it is all good. Go team!

I dont get it, and Im not sure I want to…

panem et circenses, or reputation washing.

2 Likes

ohyes, I remember. the whole reasoning behind this is so alien to me that it just blocked my memory of it.

1 Like
10 Likes

https://archive.vn/xFjG2

Asshole jurisdiction shopping for defamation.

Swedish Tesla strike goes international as Norwegian and Danish unions join in

6 Likes

Isn’t there a law in the US to prevent forum shopping abroad for libel? Wonder if that’ll be applied here.

1 Like
3 Likes

He’s going to buy Disney next, isn’t he.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if the case isn’t allowed to proceed for several domestic law reasons. I can imagine if it is that the amici briefing the courts may well be large corporations and they may not in fact be on Apartheid Edison’s side. They also face the hurdle, as they do in he US that Skum seems not to understand the nature of brand advertising and “sure if you follow fascists that Paedo Guy likes you will see Disney ads next to their posts of you refresh your feed” is quite the flex they seem to think it is.

Techbros have a long history of waltzing into courts, gurning for the galleries all thumbs up and cheesy grins, confident that not only are they the smartest people in the room but that nobody actually will understand them only to find out they are very wrong and in fact they would not have placed in the top half of the class of everyone else in the courtroom.

4 Likes

Yeah not sure that’s the tactic that’s going to convince Iger to resume advertising on your platform, idiot.

4 Likes

Does he have $180 billion left?

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry, Elon. She’ll probably find a way to avoid making racist comments and actions.

7 Likes

It’s incredibly obvious that nobody else is going to make his long series of mistakes, but to see that he’d need to admit to himself that they were mistakes. Musk always blames anyone but himself.

5 Likes

The billionaire tech mogul’s words of advice

just shut up and leave her the fuck alone, scumbag!

2 Likes