Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

3 Likes

Depends on how Teslaā€™s stock price is doing, but Iā€™d tentatively say ā€œyesā€. He didnā€™t pay for most of the Twitter acquisition out of pocket. And Disney actually is worth something, both short and long term, what with all the intellectual and real estate property it is sitting on. So heā€™d probably find investors greedy enough to give it a try.

the fight is already underway. not by musk though

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/valueact-capital-builds-stake-disney-13d-monitor-2023-11-15/

ValueActā€™s new position comes at a time when Disney, valued at $167 billion, is already facing a battle with Nelson Peltzā€™s Trianā€¦ Trian increased its stake by more than 400%, to roughly $2.7 billion, at the end of the third quarter.

Peltz said he planned to nominate several directors to the board

^ heavily edited snippet. i didnā€™t realize how bad the writing was till i pasted it. repetitive content. pointless adjectives. useless information injected at random. algorithmically challenged without a doubt.

3 Likes

No shit, but also all vehicles hurt pedestrians and cyclists. Cybertruck is just a lot more blatant about being designed for vehicular manslaughter.

3 Likes

98a6b692f621a2bc

11 Likes
8 Likes

Elon Musk is using ex-girlfriend Grimesā€™ tweets to prove to custody courts that she primarily lived in Texas despite her claims that she lived in California. This distinction is important, because Texas has a cap on maximum child support payments where California has no maximum cap.

No cap, this billionaire with a ā€œBā€ is fighting to minimize child support payments to the mother of three of his children, and is thus fighting for his kids to have less access to his grossly abundant financial resources, dependent on the outcome of the custody battle.

4 Likes

Heā€™s as rich as godā€¦ and yet he doesnt want to pay the full amount of child support ordered; what a complete asshole.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Most peopleā€™s battery-powered toys for self-gratification arenā€™t so large.

6 Likes

i was baffled throughout the article that crash experts and the public didnā€™t have access to its safety test data

U.S. regulators rely on vehicle makers to self-test and certify their adherence to safety standards.

ah, right. america. :confused:

8 Likes
1 Like

:roll_eyes:

for what he needs that shit for?!? I tought teslas were already ā€œsemi-sentientā€ since last year;

ā€œIf you think about what we are doing with cars, Tesla is arguably the largest robotics company in the world, because our cars are semi-sentient robots on wheels.ā€

/s

2 Likes

Muskrat

2 Likes

Musk takes SEC ā€˜Twitter sitterā€™ consent decree appeal to US Supreme Court

Elon Muskā€™s lawyers are again trying to get the worldā€™s richest man out of his ā€œTwitter sitterā€ consent decree with the US Securities and Exchange Commission via an appeal to the US Supreme Court.

Filed yesterday [PDF], Muskā€™s legal team repeats the same general argument it has made since Musk and the SEC signed an agreement in 2019 that required a lawyer to vet tweets from the Tesla supremo that could have an material effect on the company or its investors.

[ā€¦]

1 Like

dr-strangelove-dr-strangelove-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb

5 Likes

thank you! :rofl:

e/ (I mean, with your avatar you had to come up with this eventuallyā€¦ :wink:)

3 Likes

Raise hands, everyone, if you think this is just another hype attempt that will never amount to anything real. :raising_hand_man:

5 Likes